Any Free Online Counselling

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by no1, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no1

no1 Member

Does anybody know a website where I can get free online counselling with a psychologist?
  2. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

I seriously doubt it, doctors/counselors need paying so the sites are gonna cost. Best place i've ever found is here, but i dont know if any actual conselors come on here.
  3. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

Glad you like this place so much h2osmack :)
    No, no1, I don't think so...have you tried emailing the Samaritans? That's the closest thing I can think of...there's a link in the links section of our homepage, near the bottom :)
    Hope that helps!
  4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hey there No1 the samaritan's is a good one as mentioned:smile: ,also other's are and this is a site based in Australia but you can still access it of course.these site's consist of fellow sufferers of mental illnesse's and I'm sure you could gain some benefit from them.
  5. Style

Style Well-Known Member

Dr. Phil is more of an entertainment program than somewhere to get serious help, to me anyway.
  6. sunshinesunny

sunshinesunny Well-Known Member

though i am not a professional psychologist but i have gained insights into the workings of human mind through my own inerest learning and personal life circumstances. i have helped some people here in pakistan and they were apparently very satisfied with my counselling maybe i can help

my email address is
  7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Maybe so but there are forums about mental health and it has fellow sufferer's who are quite sympathetic to our need's and understanding.It's worth a try I thought.
  8. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

I doubt it. They usually want to see you face to face.
  9. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member
    Thats all I know, it has free online crisis chat... if that helps? :unsure:
  10. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.