Any Gamers Out There?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xZombiexAngelx

Looking for gamer friends :)

Favorite Games? Favorite systems?

Here's mine:

Games: Black Ops, Fable II, Fable III, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Sims 3, Persona 3, Persona 4, Final Fantasy VII-XIII, Pokemon SoulSilver, Harvest Moon.

Systems: Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Sega Genesis, NES, Xbox 360 (These are all the systems I've owned, excluding an old Atari :P)

Currently been playing my 360 a lot. Black Ops, Sims 3, various XBLA arcade games.

I want to get a Playstation 3, but they're so expensive!

AnnieOakley

Looking for gamer friends :)

Favorite Games? Favorite systems?

Here's mine:

Games: Black Ops, Fable II, Fable III, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Sims 3, Persona 3, Persona 4, Final Fantasy VII-XIII, Pokemon SoulSilver, Harvest Moon.

Systems: Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Sega Genesis, NES, Xbox 360 (These are all the systems I've owned, excluding an old Atari :P)

Currently been playing my 360 a lot. Black Ops, Sims 3, various XBLA arcade games.

I want to get a Playstation 3, but they're so expensive!
Um, Hell yea!!!
Has of now, I've been playing alot Call of Duty Black Ops, I mean, that actually all I've been playing since it was released. I have an xbox 360.
I love rpgs, the Fallout series is amazing and Fallout 3 was like one of the best games I've ever played. Borderlands is pretty amazing too. I play alot of First person shooters, I'm a huge Halo fan. I pretty much own at any game I pick up.
I've owned nintendo, super nintendo, playstation, xbox, ps3, xbox 360, ds and an fc twin.

I love video games, flash games on sites or console games.

I prefer to play on my laptop but the number of games for PC v. Console have shifted.

Favorite games : PsychoNauts, Silent Hill 2, Resident Evil 4, BioShock
Favorite systems : PC, PS2, N64

jota1

Embarrassed to admit I love games and game consoles! Especially war themed ones.

Have a ps3 for racing (GT5, Need for speed etc)! but I prefer the war themed ones on a PC with mouse and keyboard. Haven't had much time lately.

Flying Fox

Upside-down Hugger
SF Supporter
Guild Wars, Fireseeker Prophecies and Eye of the North.

Haven't played in ages though. The PC normally used is 8 years old, and the only other one is my dads. My regular comp is a mac.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I do play a lot of different games.

My favorites right now are
360: Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty World at War, Halo Reach, Forza 2, Final Fantasy 13, Red Dead Redemption.

PS3: Call of Duty Black Ops, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Sims 3, Dragon Age Origins, Little Big PLanet 2, Sports Champions (for the move)

Wii: GoldenEye, Naruto, Wii fit plus

DSi: Call of Duty Black Ops, Left Brain Right Brain 2, Sims 2 (and all the other various Sims games), Pokemon

PC: Lord of the Rings online, Guild Wars, Civilization III

regular Xbox: Jet Set Radio Future, Star Wars Knights of the Old REpublic 1 and 2, Sega GT 2002

Now I do have and play other games (I actually have way too many games) And if anybody wants to add me to their friends lists for online play just go ahead and PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

xZombiexAngelx

Sounds like we all like the same games, haha :)

If I had a better computer, I'd play WoW and other pc games. All I can really manage to play on my current laptop is Dungeons & Dragons Online. It's awesome! I tried playing Guild Wars, but my laptop can't handle it :/ Saddening.

If anybody wants to add me on XBL my gamertag is xxjjzombiexx

Currently only playing Sims 3, Black Ops, Saints Row 2, and some various arcade games. I've sold a lot of my games recently. Probably going to do another playthrough of Fable III. I've never gotten a complete good ending on that game.

Also for DSi, if anyone has Pokemon SoulSilver or anything, and wanna trade some pokemon, send me a visitor message or private message and we can talk about it :)

xToxThexGravex

I got a PS3 and a DS.

Lost Planet, Resistance: FoM, Resistance 2, Killzone 1 & 2, MAG, Devil May Cry, Fallout 3, Bioshock, Metal Gear Solid 4, anything related to Ace Combat and a bunch of other PS2 games.

For the DS, I just got Fullmetal Alchemist and CoD: Black Ops.

R

Raven

Minecaft,

Ohhh I want to build a small room and castle this sould take a couple of hourse.......... who what where, hey what the hell happened to the last month,

Ohh and portal 2 is comeing out,

AAAAB what thats not it?

Buying an Xbox 360 tomorrow after work, getting BioShock, BioShock 2, Dead Space, Dead Space 2, Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2, Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2, see a theme? :P

i have a 360 with call of duty games i got WaW cod4 MW2 and BO but black ops really isnt my favorite i actually think its the worst out of the call of duty series but i still play it cause it new. i just dont like it cause its too connection biased and i never have a prty full of people i usually end up on a team with 5 rambos that randomly scatter throughout the map

GT is Stained Scarlet if u want to add me

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I'll add you when my 360 is back up. I have WaW, MW1 and black ops on it. I have other games too. In the meantime if you want to add me my gamertag is kankuro josho. Might be changing it soon.

Buying an Xbox 360 tomorrow after work, getting BioShock, BioShock 2, Dead Space, Dead Space 2, Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2, Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2, see a theme? :P

The Left 4 Dead games were my absolute favorites. I sold them though :( Wish I hadn't. I miss hearing "PILLS OVER HERE!" haha :P

Dead Space scared me, and so did Bioshock. I feel ashamed to say that, since I really liked Bioshock but I never finished it.

The Left 4 Dead games were my absolute favorites. I sold them though :( Wish I hadn't. I miss hearing "PILLS OVER HERE!" haha :P

Dead Space scared me, and so did Bioshock. I feel ashamed to say that, since I really liked Bioshock but I never finished it.
Unfortunately I lied, was hoping to get a new one but all the stores are out, so I am buying a refurbished one, it's $50 less and should work fine.

I've been playing Assassins Creed Brotherhood. It's awesome.
I've been wanting to play the Assassin's Creed games. just haven't gotten around to it :(

Thinking about playing Fallout 3 and then eventually getting New Vegas.

Also, the Dragon Age II Demo came out today ! :)
It was amazing
Course I died like 10 million times, I think lol

Red Dead Redemption, Fallout: New Vegas, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and Call of Duty: Black Ops for PS3 are on my wish list. (I have COD: Black Ops on my DS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00