any good advise on suicidal thoughts?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by portsalon, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. portsalon

portsalon Member

im only a teen lol so please be nice, am i just cant stop suicidal thoughts, ive tried it twice but the second time it scared the crap outa me :( and i thought i wilk never ever try it again but im still thinkin suicidal can anyone give good advise no how to stop them pleaseee :(

2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

can you tell us anything about what is bringing them on?

3. portsalon

portsalon Member

to be really honest i don't really know no more :( the one thing tonight that has triggered it is the fact on what she is going to say to me tomorow after all what has happened in the last week :( im soo scared tbh its just my life in generale, its great my familys there but i just dont know why im like this :(?

4. portsalon

portsalon Member

please write back im only new to this, just i am at the stage as if i have lost my trust in telling people :(

5. Wastingecho

okay - take some deep breaths and relax a little

who is "she" and what happened?

6. portsalon

portsalon Member

its my doctor, i had to go see my school councelor who is also my biology teacher and she was lookin to meet me and i kept putting it off but the day i had the appointment i thought writing down what was goin through me at that time about suicide etc that it would help but i freaked and i just went a wall and got all upset and wanted to go and commit suicide , and she showed my principle my note and rang my mum and doctor :( please giv me a bit of help cus im in a low placeand am really sick of not gettin any advise :(

7. Wastingecho

ok - well at least your parents know so that's one less secret to keep

as much as you may not want to you really need to speak to and be honest with your doctor - can't figure out how to help you properly if you don't

as for your teacher, yeah i can see how that will be a little awkward - if asked just say you had some issues that you are working to deal with

just take it from someone who knows - holding it in doesn't help

definitely keep posting - if you just want to keep a diary here, there are two sections for that in the forum - one lets other people see the entries (but not repsond) and the other is private except for moderators and admins

if you can keep a diary and write about this stuff you could always decide to print out some of it to show to your doctor later if you still can't actually talk about it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.