Any idea???

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by whybother?, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

im sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum

anyway im not ill as such but i cant eat any meals. im never hungry and ive been forcing myself to eat atleast 2 meals a day, but everytime i eat a meal 5 mins later im puking it back up. i just feel full 24/7 :-/, if i dont eat i dont feel sick, i do drink juice etc and i can keep that down, soon as i eat even a sandwich im sick........

Also before all this shit happened in my life i use to sleep very well and get about 8-9 hours sleep easily and wake up feeling fine, since i moved back in with my parents i goto bed at like 3-4am and wake up at 7-8am and id be crying ...and i feel very ill for about 5 mins then feel fine...i dont eat before i goto bed (obviously) and have a drink of juice before i goto bed so its not cuz of sumthing ive had..

I was told it mite be down to my mental state cuz im suicidal, but im not sure..any1 shed any light on this? any help wud be appreciated thank you

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I have the EXACT same problem. Apparently it's caused by anxiety(that's what my psychiatrist decided anyway.) I literally have to force myself to eat, most of the time it wont stay down. Every time I eat I feel sick. My doctor suggested eating burnt toast and drinking ginger ale first thing in the morning, so far its helped :) Also,anything with ginger in it will help.I hope I helped :arms: As for a long term solution, my doctor says there isn't any :(

3. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Loss of appetite and not being able to sleep are symptoms of depression. Have you been to your doctor? Medication will probably help a lot.

4. whybother?

ty daisy for that, i wud eat 1st thing in the morning but even the smell of food in the morning is bad enough to make me ill :( i'll try burnt toast but i cant drink ginger ale cuz it makes me gag lol

thanks again

5. whybother?

no ripper i havn't seen my doctor yet, i mite make an appointment on monday tho cuz its getting pretty bad :sad:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Your welcome hun, also you should ask your doctor for an anti-nausea medication..that will help you tons :) It basically just levels the acids in your stomach and relaxes the muscles, it will also make you crave food.

7. aki

aki Well-Known Member

You should go, it sounds terrible :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.