Any links?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by touglytobeloved, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I need some links of forums which are pro death, and where you can talk open about things for which you can not talk here. I do not want to break the rules on SF, I just need a place where I can really vent.

2. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

There is the rant section and PMs.

You can also start a blog so you can rant away.

3. touglytobeloved

But i need a place where I can read other opinions, free from moderation. Something like SF, but not pro life, i need pro death site. And if I start a blog, it will take some time... I need a place which already have members...

4. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

yes i do know of such a site, but i like you far too much to give you details of something so triggering.
    Please, focus on life. those sites will not help you.

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Sweetie, you won't find methods or links to somewhere that will give them. I'm sorry that you are feeling so bad, why not try to help yourself, not hurt yourself? I'm around if you'd like to talk. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

6. touglytobeloved

What site is that? You can PM if you dont want to send it here. But, I want you to know that Im not looking for methods, im looking for a place where I can talk about suicide in a way that I want, and its not alowed here.

7. touglytobeloved

Im not looking for methods. I have already found a lot of ways to die. So, im looking for a site where I can talk, not a site which will provide me methods.

8. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

How about starting off in room to vent, or let it out?

See how that goes, and if it doesnt help, we could maybe talk again.
    But just know im not doing this to be a bitch, i just care about you and i know how triggering those sites can be :arms:

9. touglytobeloved

I dont think you are a bitch. I know why are you doing this, but trust me, nothing can be triggering for me... I have made my decision... Nothing can change my mind, only if i find what I need.
    And, i know that if i wrote whats really on my mind, it will be deleted by mods.
    And I dont want just to write something, i also want to read about that.
    Once I have mentioned: Words can not help me, and they can not harm me.

10. touglytobeloved

I am still waiting for your answer. If you dont want to wrote it here, send it on PM, please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.