Any masculine bi/gay males?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by mfrieler, Jul 18, 2007.

1. mfrieler

mfrieler Active Member

Well, I've talked with a lot of feminine gays and bisexuals, but I really just need to talk to someone a little more like me: a masculine guy who isn't straight, that's around my age also, (17).

I just want to see how someone with the same situation is handling and maybe just make a buddy.

2. Soory that noone is answering your thread.... I'm mid-twenties, masculine(I don't know how to act like a girl) and completely bi. So if you care to talk w/ me I might be able to help. :biggrin:

3. fyn

fyn Member

im 15 and bi

4. daytona0

daytona0 Active Member

19 and bi if you feel like talking (just pm me :))

5. lonely88

lonely88 Member

I'm 19 too and i know what you mean so if you (or anyone else) ever want to talk just pm me

6. Fatman1966

Fatman1966 Antiquitie's Friend

Well, I'm way older than that, at 40

I am just a run of the mill blokey bloke, I do beer, cars, women, way back when, when I was your age, lol, I grew out of that !

How did my nephew put it, I'm the least gay person he knows !!!
    I wasn't sure if it was a compliment or and insult, lol, lol, lol.

Feel free to ask any questions, you dare not ask any one else ;-)

7. Mogwai02

Mogwai02 Active Member

i've been told I'm pretty masculine and not detectable (whatever that means). i've accepted the fact that i'm gay, but not going to lie, it's so hard sometimes.

8. TranceAngel

TranceAngel Well-Known Member

how sad is this??! i was in the middle of some gay guys, and one of 'em looks at me and says to his friend 'watch what you're saying, there's a straight guy here' i guess his gaydar was down at the time. that said, even though i'm more masculine, i don't agree with arguments between 'queens' and 'butch' guys. we're all humans and we better start getting along.

9. The Departed

The Departed Member

I'm 20 and bi

10. life

life Well-Known Member

well its good to know that there are gay/bi people here and also mentally ill :)))) lol......I am gay ! i cant help it but the thing that annoys me hiding it from everyone.....It really really pisses me off sometimes....In my country if they find out that ur gay ohhhh its a bad thing or they will get upset(ur family) !!!!!and u will get a label :mad:.......Sometimes i feel that i dont belong to str8 group i feel that i am gay i am different......However i am happy with my self ...when i was 12-16 i was acting and trying to date girlss for not my peers to understand that i am gay..It was so silly and a big mistake but i was a kid and thats what i thought ...lol

11. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

huh: Gay, bi, transgender people r EVERYWHERE. I'm older than dirt & long ago stopped worrying if I seemed or looked queer. I work on my car, house, yard & take care of my dogs as any decent man (or woman) might do. Not sexually active because men are no damned good, (STD's)-ya can't live with 'em and ya can't live with 'em. Sexist?-yeah, the best qualities of the genders have been assigned by our cultures, ads, etc. Follow the rules carefully, don't slip up- or they might think you're gay. Nobody that matters really cares anyway and will value you for yourself, not your sex life,(which is none of their business unless you want to share it w/ them:wink:).

12. SueEisman

SueEisman Member

It means you'd score high on straightacting.com.........if that sort of thing matters to you. Being straight I can tell you I couldn't care less how you score. I choose my friends from the heart, not by how butch or fem they might be.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2007
  13. lebigmac

lebigmac Well-Known Member

What kind of buddy?

14. j86

j86 Well-Known Member

I'm a masculine gay male. I played a lot of basketball and soccer during my high school/ college years.
    I work out and exercise every day, and it's not because i'm being pushed. I just like to live a healthy life. :laugh:

15. hey

well um im not particularly gay but im more bicurious i think but any ways i work out and if theres anything else youd like to know ask me i may look a little feminine in my pic but im not by any means i am pure male.

16. TheGlamorous

TheGlamorous Active Member

I'm 18 and Gay. None of my friends saw it coming before I came out because I don't give off any sterotypical behaviours.

People at work often tell me I don't act Gay and they say that to me sympathetically as if it's a bad thing to me which I think is incredibly funny :laugh:

I'm just like, yepyepyep I know.

The only time I can act Gay is when i'm insanely drunk. But then everybody gets their gay on when the truth serum comes into the mix.

17. Suicidal_Dragon

Suicidal_Dragon Active Member

Well... might as well ad me to the list of Bisexual males. And I can actually say that I act like a guy. My friends and people who know that I am Bi say that I dont even seem like I would remotely be Bi. I am 17. pm me some time k?

18. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

masculine and bicurious i guess... though Ive never had relations with anyone of either gender..

19. victor

victor Account Closed

LMFAO look what i found lol

20. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Well.. I'm bi.. Masculine. I'm just about 10 years older than you is all.