any masochism and relationships advice?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by truthhurts, Apr 6, 2012.

1. truthhurts

truthhurts Well-Known Member

So, i've been thinking about a couple of things and, i'd appreciate any ideas or experiences u'd wanna share here.
    Firstly, if u see urself as masochistic, do u think it cud work between u and a partner who's not into inflicting pain?(let's say for example, u cud try engaging in 'normal' sex?)
    Secondly, what wud u do if ur partner agreed to 'agressive sex' (or whatever u'd like to call it), but then showed signs that he/she is having a hard time because of it?(as in the idea of hurting a loved one is mentally dragging them down)
    Thirdly, do u think that masochism (or algolagnia aswell) is something that u can overcome in time if u work hard, or it's sth tht can't ever be changed?
    Last one, how would u 'come out' in a relationship about being masochistic/wanting to be physically hurt during sex?

I might come up with some more questions, these r what i cud think of right now.
    thanks in advance,
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm thinking it would be hard if the other person isn't into being hurt. The best bet is probably to find someone who is also into the same things, that way there won't be anyone being uncomfortable.
  3. truthhurts

truthhurts Well-Known Member

yea, tht does make sense.. tho it's sort of a problem when u alrdy like someone u quite surely kno is not into it. well, i'll think about it.
    thanks for the answer^^