Any mental frustration cures?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Hache, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

Any mental frustration cures? or some kind of cooling method?

My brain hurts like a constant pain

I am socially frustrated, relationshiply frustrated, huggingly frustrated, sexually frustrated, lovingly frustrated

The lack of these things driving me mad :Leiaha:

What can I do?

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey hache :hug:

i guess keep an open mind - acceptance - hope- productivity -
    accept that although u really want these things.. right now prehaps isnt the time..
    i dont mean accept as in give up -just accept that at this point u dont have these things as much or as u would like ..
    have hope that things will change 4 the better - know that things can change.. that ppl do have times when they have none of what u mentioned.. but get through it and find that special person..
    and finally productivity - realise that although its tough.. u have 2 put urself 'out there'.. put urself in situations where u can new meet ppl - do random things where u can socalise.. and try not 2 put 2 much pressure on urself ..
    ur a nice guy ..im sure u will find some1 x

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

The only things that calms my mental frustration is distracting myself from what it is that is driving me crazy. Go for a swim listen to music do anthing to get your mind set changed. Talk with therapist about these feelings and prioritise which things bother you the most and tackly them one by one with help preferable until eventually as each one dissappears your mental frustration will lesson Try to take small steps okay.

4. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

that worked when I had hope for the change in circumstances coming, this time last year, but I do not now.

I washed my hair and felt better :laugh:

5. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

you think too much... have nap :hug:

6. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

only in the arms of a big buzzomed girlfriend :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.