Any moment now...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Mar 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Yes it's going to be any moment now goodbye everyone and take care,please don't feel sorry for me as I don't want sympathy I'm going to rest for good.

2. LeaveMeAlone

LeaveMeAlone Well-Known Member

Ace NO!!!!!

Why?

talk to us for a bit please.

3. Is This It

Is This It Well-Known Member

what have you done ace?

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Nothing yet but I will be rest assured of that.

5. Is This It

why are you gonna do this?

6. LeaveMeAlone

Is anyone going to do anything about this? I can't even view his profile to see if he has MSN. But i remember Ace being nice to me, I'm sure he shouldn't die.

7. Is This It

He doesn't have msn in his profile and he is now offline so I don't see what we can do unless anybody knows where he lives or has a telephone number.

8. I don't know if he gave it to me or not, ace hope you're okay, please be okay.

Don't die. (hug) :hug:

9. unnoticed

unnoticed Well-Known Member

Does anyone know whats happening with Ace?

10. Is This It

no idea he went offline quite a while ago now

11. unnoticed

hope he is fine :sad:

12. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

Ace you helped me out and I'm not sure if I can say anything that adds up to the posts you helped me out with a couple months back. But I would like to say this again,

"Ace you helped out the wannabe helper man you should feel proud. You're a much stronger person than I am mentally and emotionally. FUck whoever you don't feel comfortable around and tries to fuck with you. When I'm in a manic mood I would defend anyone to the death and that person is you. Don't kill yourself life should never tire you out. Dont give in to anything."

Hope you take care man...

13. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:cry: Why can't you lean on me? Or give me your pain?
    Please take care :hug:

14. unnoticed

anyone heard from Ace?

15. Is This It

If you look at his profile you can see he came back online but didn't leave any posts.

16. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm still here but it won't be for to much longer:sad: thank's everybody for your concern's please take care I can't go on anymore.:cya: :cry:

17. LeaveMeAlone

glad you're still alive pity it won't be for long. i was really, really upset with the moderation for the first time, when i realised that i couldn't reply to say no until someonelse saw it.

umm my fight is gone again today, i'm no help to anyone but please live.

18. ace

ace Well-Known Member

No it's no pity it's a fuckin relief I'll tell ya because I'm outta here fuck this shit place they call a world.:sad:

P.S please don't feel sorry for me because that's what I want and need I can't go on like this.

19. ace

ace Well-Known Member

No it's no pity it's a fuckin relief I'll tell ya because I'm outta here fuck this shit place they call a world.:sad:

P.S please don't feel sorry for me because it's what I want and must have to be at ease I'm not going to prolong this misery anymore.:sad:

20. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Ace, please hold on. I know you are tired of constantly fighting what seems to be a losing battle. But somewhere there may be just the right thing you need to give you reason to continue on. I can't say what that might be, but if you go through with your current plans, you may never find out. You may be missing out on a whole lot of good things that could somehow outweigh all of this crap you say you can't take anymore. You have been an asset to many here ace. Shown us compassion and support when it was needed. Please allow us to give that same thing back to you. Stay safe. Please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.