Any motorcyclists on here ?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by krazor, Jul 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krazor

krazor Active Member

So as the title says does anyone on here ride a motorcycle ? if so what you riding and for how long.

Im currently riding a Yamaha R1 2005 and a vstrom 650 there my babies and my life been riding on road since i was 16. My bikes are my outlet they help me get rid of stress and anger and allow me to be alone in my own thoughts and give me adrenaline rushes when needed :).

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hi krazor. I love cool cars and bikes. If they're loud and fast, all the better. I have a 2007 Harley Softail Custom that I'm proud of. It is tuned and has after market exhaust. I don't ride much these days for a variety of reasons though. I'm glad you've got something to put your ambitions into and as an outlet and escape, as it were. In the wind is surely something one must experience to understand. :)

3. krazor

krazor Active Member

In the wind is surely something one must experience to understand.

couldnt have said it better myself. love the look of customs never owned one yet always stayed to the sports and adventure side of bikes. have you any online pics of it ?

4. pickwithaustin

Sure, here she is:

[​IMG]

5. krazor

krazor Active Member

That looks awesome wish i could get mine to shine like that i just dont have the patients.

My current stress relief machinery :)
    [​IMG]

6. pickwithaustin

Pretty cool, krazor.

I don't ride much these days so a good polishing every now and then and it doesn't get dirty (kept in the garage). :)

7. krazor

krazor Active Member

why dont you ride as much if you dont mind me asking ?

8. pickwithaustin

A number of reasons, including having some issues with my knees.
    One of my cars is convertible though, so I can kinda half pretend :p

9. Stripe

Stripe Well-Known Member

I'm fairly new to riding and only passed my test 10 months ago. Since I am over 21 I was able to get a reasonably powerful first bike and got myself a Honda Hornet 600. Having done over 4000 miles on it I am quite pleased (and surprised) that I have somehow managed not to drop it or stack it so far despite the bike being pretty quick for a first bike.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.