any one care ?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jcat, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

does anyone care? if i came or went? feel like shit. can't think why i should even try anymore. i've been trying to think about what i am worth to ppl. i can't think of anythng good or worthy of sticking around. who would i hurt? don't know. they'd get over it. i need to talk to someone soon. the urge is getting harder to fight. sommeone tells me they love meand i get depressed cuz i love her too, nut can't say it. then why does she love me. whaat good am i? all i am is a lowdown no good scandalous ass dopefiend. i have four months clean and just want to go out high. i already know how it's gonna happen. been knowing for years. OD. thats the way. it really sounds good right now.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

jcat I am sure there are people that care about you. I have not had the opportunity to talk with you, but I have read your posts. You have some important things to say. These things would be missed. People have replied to your posts, so they would notice if you weren't here. I don't know what to say about not being able to tell someone you love them. I struggle with that myself. Don't worry about it. When the time is right the words will come. Hold on jcat. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

3. freakin out

freakin out Guest

You know I care, I care about you so much. I don't care for words you can or can't say all I know is I care for you so much and I need you around. It doesn't metter what you are, you're my friend and an amazing one at that. Just stick in there, call me, whatever.

4. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

I care more about you than I care about myself.

5. kirakyoumou

kirakyoumou Well-Known Member

you sound like my ex...which makes me care more than you know. please...hold on. you have to live. don't you know how much pain you'll bring her if you die? *cries* why don't you boys ever know??? that no matter what pain you're in...as long as we love you...all we want is to take your pain away...we don't get over your deaths...we hurt every time you hurt...even though sometimes you don't even know we know. please..won't you live?pleaseeee... I feel my heart breaking. I bet you're rly important to her. I bet she puts you before herself...and if you die...you'll break her. take her into your arms..let her remove your pain. she loves you...she sees how amazing you are inside and out. you won't burden her...just trust her love.

6. Tara

Tara Guest

i care :hug:
    You help us out on here for a start.

you know how hard it is for people to get over a death? im sure they wouldnt get over it in a hurry :arms:

Ask her! there must be a million and one reasons why she loves you and i bet most of those reasons are from others too

7. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i guesss ppl do care.thanks

8. SeemsPerfect

SeemsPerfect Guest

We definitely care. We'd all miss you and the girl who loves you would miss you more than words can say. BTW, congrats on being 4-months clean! :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.