Any one else alone on Christmas Eve?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by adaliaslastbreath, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adaliaslastbreath

adaliaslastbreath New Member

Hey,

Just looking for others in the same predicament, cause sitting her alone with my dogs isn't cutting it for me.

2. kyle92

kyle92 New Member

Alone, hungover and potentially unemployed.

3. adaliaslastbreath

Im sorry to hear that...what happened with your job? (you dont have to answer if you dont want to)

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm alone but that is expected because I'm a freak.

5. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

I always spend Christmas Eve alone, but actually prefer it that way, as I am a loner by nature.

6. Daryl

Daryl New Member

Alone another year...don't know how much more I can take.

7. adaliaslastbreath

your not completely alone i know its not much comfort but you have stranger that care...lol

8. adaliaslastbreath

no your not why would you think that?

9. kyle92

kyle92 New Member

I got drunk and didn't show up. I've a penchant for self destruction and disappointing others.

10. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I am sorry, I hope I don't disappoint you but none of you are alone, no one that is here and online now is alone, we are here for each other, we help to support care for and contribute to each others well being, maybe I can't shake your hand or see if you are smiling or crying or just sittIing there shaking your head, You Are Not Alone if You are in and a member of SF. I am here for each and every one as I believe that you will be here for me as some here have been on several occasions! Each one of us here has helped or attempted to help another, that is what we are about here!
    I cannot think of better company that I would like to share this time with Right now!

3 people like this.
  11. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

And, in the spirit of the season, I will risk getting chastised by Admin, but God is also with us.

2 people like this.
  12. True-Lee

Who is Going to Chastise a "Not So Silly Old Bear",
    Shrugs

2 people like this.
  13. True-Lee

I am sorry, I cannot accept that statement as written , Not when I have reason to believe otherwise.

14. HillyJ72

HillyJ72 New Member

I was alone on Christmas Eve & will be alone Christmas Day too

15. MyCatWillMissMe

MyCatWillMissMe Well-Known Member

I was wondering this myself. I'm alone all day tomorrow and all I can think about is what I used to have on this day and no longer do. It really just puts me that much closer to my "method". I probably won't be here for the next one but who knows

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.