• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Any other here feels alone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmd-man

I mean, if any other here feels alone, and its alone, and have loneliness as main problem. Ive not have a real chat in so long, i mean years. I mean talk with someone about common interests, not talk about "hobbies", i mean life.

Its not the first I post about this in this forum, or any forum, I just spend the days alone, talking with myself, I get used, but it feels incredible that I dont have anyone to talk, life just loses sense, life now is just about live, its just crazy to think life is just that.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
life isn't just that @mmd-man . life contains all kinds of situations. i'm never truly alone because i have family and a lot of SF friends. you can have a lot of SF friends also. keep posting and start talking to people and they will respond, not all but many. and it makes it easier if you share interests with other people. like me with antique cars i respond fast. if you ever want someone to talk to inbox me, i'm a good listener...mike...*hug*shake

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Maybe you should branch out of your bubble and talk to people about things you're interested in -- things deeper than hobbies and interests? What is it that's preventing that from happening?

Paisley

SF Artist
SF Supporter
I've seen some of your threads before but haven't really seen you reply to other people's threads on here. I'm sure if you read through a few of them you'd find others who also feel like you because I've seen many members say that loneliness is also their main issue. Might even find other things people are saying which you relate to.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I feel as though that I am at the end of my lifespan. Very little left to live for
welcome to SF we are a peer community that cares but never judges. please look around at the forums and post when you can. we are listening and we do care. you should have 2 or 3 decades left at least barring a serious illness. if you can find something positive to look forward to it will help....mike...*hug

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Why not reach out to groups in your community and maybe join meetup.com? People here have had success with that website.

Google is your friend, find out what sort of things are in your local area that you would be interested in and go from there?

I hope you find what you are looking for, I can sympathise with you, I feel alone too most of the time.

iloverachel

I mean, if any other here feels alone, and its alone, and have loneliness as main problem. Ive not have a real chat in so long, i mean years. I mean talk with someone about common interests, not talk about "hobbies", i mean life.

Its not the first I post about this in this forum, or any forum, I just spend the days alone, talking with myself, I get used, but it feels incredible that I dont have anyone to talk, life just loses sense, life now is just about live, its just crazy to think life is just that.
we are always here if you want someone to talk to
as for your question yes i feel alone all the time
although i do have a few people to talk to, it just feels like such a big world out there
i've learned to just accept my loneliness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00