any point?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by person, May 11, 2016.

1. person

person Well-Known Member

is there any point in me staying alive? I've been a loser all my life, and always will be. I am like a subhuman freak of nature, i don't even know if it is worth it anymore.

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Do you have any hobbies and things you like to do? Do you have a dream? Isn't that something to live for? achieving a dream? Doing something for someone else maybe?
    Why do you say those things about yourself?

I'm really sorry you feel so low, no one deserves to feel that way. Are you getting any help?

3. person

person Well-Known Member

I say them because they are true. I used to have dreams, but those kind of went down the toilet. yeah, I have been getting some help, but I don't feel I'm worth it anymore. but thank you for your reply, phantomlady

4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Of course you are worth it!

What were your dreams? Is there really no way to work towards them?

What about hobbies?

5. person

person Well-Known Member

no hobbies right now. I used to feel I still had time for my 'dreams', family, career, etc, but i really think i am out of time now, and i don't foresee that stuff happening. but that's ok. i just feel tremendous guilt sometimes because i owe it to myself and other people to be 'not here', but i am not courageous enough to make that happen. idk, that probably sounds weird, but i am weird person lol

6. silis

silis Active Member

life does feel pointless. all the suffering outweighs the bit of joy.
    and then everything i've done is for nothing, as everyone dies anyway. so whats the point in bothering to stay alive. why should i not just skip to the end?
    wish i could muster up the last bit of courage to go through with ending it. i hope to die soon. <mod edit - methods>

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  7. person

person Well-Known Member

sorry you are having a hard time silis, maybe there is hope yet?