Any women here who have been pregnant before?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by AsphyxiateOnWords, Dec 17, 2015.

1. AsphyxiateOnWords

AsphyxiateOnWords If you're 555, then I'm 666.

Not sure what the heck is going on. I was trying to get pregnant...then I thought I was about to have my period, but it turned out to be just some light spotting these past 2 days on and off. Like, this morning when I woke up nothing was even there at all, and now there's a little bit there again. Also, I was having these weird cramps before the bleeding even started. I don't usually have cramps before my period starts...they start after I already start bleeding somewhat heavily. But here it's been like these weird sharp twinges of pain that last for about 5-10 seconds on and off before the spotting and now during as well. I guess it could be implantation bleeding but I know that's not supposed to last more than like 2 days, right? And tonight it'll be 2 days. But like I said it's been on and off kind of...sometimes it's there and sometimes I don't see anything at all. So anyone who's been pregnant before, if you have any thoughts I'd appreciate it.