Anybody Awake?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by robroy, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Is there anybody awake and want feel like chatting for a little bit? This isn't an emergency I'm just slightly lonely and looking for some brief company, it would help me sleep better.

2. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello, yes I am awake.

Whats up?

3. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Not to much, my close friend and roommate has been giving me the silent treatment for the past few days which really hurts and I'm stressed out about a big test tomorrow. So I guess I just needed to vent a little bit to help me get it off my mind before I try to sleep.

4. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Oh wow, sorry I didn't see your reply. Apologies.

Hope you slept well and do well on your test.

5. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Thanks I appreciate the response anyways.:)

6. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I think I am, let me check and be sure, Yup, I am awake, I have to check because sometimes I AM NOT and I think I am, I was going to say something else but...............location LOCATION location is everything, I was told, not really sure!

7. True-Lee

I think I am, let me check and be sure, Yup, I am awake, I have to check because sometimes I AM NOT and I think I am, I was going to say something else but...............location LOCATION location is everything, I was told, not really sure!

Well, I see that the post was Old but it had been done just a bit earlier, Rolls Eyes! lol in that case, I hope I woke you up! Sticks out tongue! I hope you day is going well robroy, as far as you are concerned, To Me, you are like a breath of Fresh Air and Sunshine, Thank You for Joining this Forum!

8. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Haha thanks Im glad I met you here Leigh. Just for future reference one part of the country do you live in just In respect to time zones?

9. True-Lee

I live as far east as you can get on the continental US, I live in Maine look at the signature part of this, see if you can open Sugarloaf, that is where I use to ski and snowboard!, I just posted it this morning for ppl that want to see what it is like! btw why do you want to know? It is only 1 hr diff I think From you, I have been up the Sears Tower great View there!

10. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Part of me is just curious about where the people are who I'm talking to, I'm fascinated by the idea that I can reach out to people on the other side of the world in an instant and be there for them and have them be there for me. I also just like to know who's going to be awake at what times.

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hope you are feeling better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.