anybody have a counsellor/shrink etc give up on them?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by downunder, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

Wondering if anybody has ever had a counsellor/shrink etc give up on them or refer them on?
  2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Um..Yeah actually..

It's happened 2/3 times to me. It really hit me hard, because I made a bond with them, and it got cut so fast. It's not nice :(
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I know it hurts, but it is better that way then for them to treat you without caring for you...remember, it is not you, even though it hurts, it is them...big hugs, J
  4. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

no but I have a feeling some counselors I have seen probably would rather not have seen me including my current one

My last counselor probably could have done my alot of good if he referred me to someone else or if he told me he didnt want to see me
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

My therapist is going to be pissed off when she finds out I commited. She has brought me along ways since I started seeing her. I can't tell her about what I am about to do because she will call my shrink and have me picked up and taken to the phsyc ward!! I don't want to go to the hospital, I just want to move on. This life has nothing left for me in the physical world!!~Joseph~
  6. Jooper62

Jooper62 Well-Known Member

I have been seeing a councelor last couple of months .. I get paranoid she is going to get tired of me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.