Anybody looking to become a songwriter etc?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by thebaronspell, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

Am posting this here because the poem and creative forums are mostly never read. I wish to embark a songwriting career or script writing for TV. The only problem is I don't have a person/partner of sorts to write with and It isn't cool to ask friends to join me if they don't share the same passion. Personally I'd prefer to write for a comedian but that is a dream of mine.
  2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Well, there are plenty of forums out there filled with creative people who like to get together and do collaboration projects just for fun/ to fill out their portfolio.
    I'm sure with some more searching; you will find a community that offers everything you need to give your dream a bit of a jump start.

Just keep looking and you may even find a perfect match to your own humor and style.
  3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

i would love to write a song even if it was just for me and i do think often about learning how to play a guitar and have looked at some
    but im also thinking of buying a german phrase book so i have to choose one and concentrate on that first!
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I like writing songs but I mostly just write lyrics...haven't really got the melodies worked out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.