Anybody wanna talk

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rambone9494, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rambone9494

Rambone9494 Member

This is my first post I believe. I have been very unhappy with the last about 8 months of life. I do want to kill myself but I don't think I have the courage to. Biggie now. I just wanna talk to someone. Thank you
  2. dreams4life

dreams4life Well-Known Member

Hi there, thanks for posting. Stay strong and stay away from destructive thoughts. Welcome again.
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Welcome to the forum Rambone. Sorry to hear that you have been feeling depressed and suicidal. SF is a great support community and you should get the help that you need. :hug:
  4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Feel free to say what ever you need to here, we're here :)
  5. Rambone9494

Rambone9494 Member

Hey guys. I'm here because I am way to embarrassed to talk to anyone in my life but I am just not myself lately. I know I'm going through normal challenges in life and for my age but I am losing so much will and it's very frustrating. I don't think I'll ever hurt myself but the fact that the idea even crosses my mind scares the hell outta me.
  6. Live_life

Live_life Member

These thoughts are from satan who will continue to convince you how worthless your life is and how there is no hope for you and how death is a solution to your problems but he is only a deciever. He is a liar and is only wanting your destruction.

God says in the Qur'an:

Surely, Satan is an enemy to you, so take (treat) him as an enemy. He only invites his followers that they may become the dwellers of the blazing Fire. (Qur'an 35:8)

Therefore you must disregard and reject his whispers and turn towards your creator and if you ask of him sincerely then he will not reject your calls. He will give you a sign and maybe this post is just one of them.

O mankind! Worship your Lord (Allah), Who created you and those who were before you so that you may acquire piety.

Who has made the earth a resting place for you, and the sky as a canopy, and sent down water (rain) from the sky and brought forth therewith fruits as a provision for you. Then do not set up rivals unto Allah (in worship) while you know (that He alone has the right to be worshipped."
    Qur’an, 2:21-22
  7. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Hi Rambone, I am sorry that you are going through a difficult time right now, but it is good that you are letting it out on here. Tell us more so that we can help you. If something is troubling you, unburden yourself and you'll feel better.
  8. No_Life

No_Life Well-Known Member

your welcome to add me on msn or PM me, Rambone. i dont know how much i can help but i will try
  9. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga New Member

Stay strong, sweetheart.
  10. Rambone9494

Rambone9494 Member

Thank you everybody. Well I'm 22 years old. Around last march I would say honestly I had the perfect life. Around that time I was kicked out of school. For being an idiot and screwing up. That's where this all began. I was different after that. About 3 months ago my gf left. Which really killed me, I adored that girl and still do. About 2 months ago I began to deal with a very painful disease. Actually known as the "suicide disease". Lol the irony. And my stupid self didn't take insurance this year. I know everybody out there is dealing with situations much worse then I am. But I just can't find the motivation to push myself. I have no drive anymore. But the worst part is I'm thinking of ways to kill myself. But I'll NEVER do it!! I just hate the thought always being on my mind. Thanks for listening all....
  11. JustLive

JustLive Member

Were you diagnosed with trigeminal neroaligia?
  12. Live_life

Live_life Member

Your still young and you got a lot to achieve. Don't let the thoughts overtake you for they are just thoguhts. You have the power and control over your own life your thoughts don't. Take everyday as it comes. Look for things that you enjoy doing. Take up a sport that you enjoy because doing a sport and going to the gym will give you the endorphins which are happy chemicals in your brain and make you feel happier everyday. Take up jogging in the mornings for it is a wonderful happy way to start the day. Write down the things that make you sad everyday and that way you can work on how you can get around them. I am always here if you ever want to talk. You have a friend in me so do not despair and live a happy and fulfilling life.
  13. Rambone9494

Rambone9494 Member

Thank you live life. I did the gym thing for about a month and it did help alot. I just need to find the motivation again. I found a way I want to die but I'll never do it. It's just wierd to have those thoughts. And I want to escape that and just be a positive person again. Thanks again. :)
  14. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I would do some soul searching, and trust that you will find what you are looking for. Reach out and you will not be let down. I personally asked Yahweh who I called G-d to let me know if I did anything that did not please him, and also to use my life to help end the suffering. Not only did I get a response, but I got a purpose as well. Everything is crystal clear for me, and I get life now. It is your journey friend, and I am not trying to tell you what to do. Just thought I would share my success. Blessings.. :hug:
  15. Rambone9494

Rambone9494 Member

Yeah. But I can deal with physical pain but the emotional crap is killin me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.