Anybody want to make friends

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lapazyelamor, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lapazyelamor

lapazyelamor Well-Known Member

Im about at the stage where i could end it all i cant even muster the words to write this post ive quit my business which could have succeeded im broke and living on credit and borrowed time ive got to move houses this weekend to a more expensive place i wrote my car off recently and have lived a life of frustration and depression i cant pick up a woman because im a little slower than most men because of my depression i do smoke pot incessantly which i know makes things worse but when your so lonely you just have to

I just want a girl in my arms and someone to live with and understand me then id see a reason to live but when you have your head in the clouds its basically impossible to meet normal people id pack up and move anywhere i think ive spent so much time alone that ive lost touch and feel lonely even around the few friends i have im sick of living in australia i want to live somewhere else

They say get therapy but i think the only therapy that works is having a signifigant other to live with
  2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I'm assuming that you are a younger person (well, younger than I am anyway, which is 55). But seriously maybe in your 20's.

First get your situation stabilized somewhat...your living conditions, car situation, whatever...take care of yourself first. THen the rest will come later.

If it is a person of the opposite sex that you are concentrating on, they will come around when you are settled and confident, not when you are unsure and unsettled. This is doable, but much harder now in this ecomony. But you are probably young enough to put in the effort needed to get where you want to be.

This is simply my own, elderly opinion! Take any or none of what I;ve said into account and continue the dialogue if you want. Feel free to pm me.

3. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for all your problems. I'll be happy to be your friend!!!! ALL of your problems can be solved. We just need to help you make a plan and handle it step by step. DONT give up. You must a an intelligent and courageous and resourceful person to have had your own business. I give you credit for trying!!!! Many never do. We are here for you and will see you through. JUST HANG ON.

In addition to us,why not go to recovery groups and make new friends. I go and have met many great women there too. You get to see the deeper side of people and they get to see you. You can meet some WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!!!

Anyway, I just said a prayer for you and hope you do too. HOPE is here and we will show it to you!!!! Sending all my love and hope to you. PLEASE STAY HERE WITH US!!!!

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with shades.. Get yourself taken care of first then the rest will fall in line..I'm sure your not slow, you just have alot on your mind and maybe a little shy when it comes to the ladies..I also agree with Marty that group therapy can make a difference.. You will find you aren't the only one with problems and feel better talking about your issues..Take care!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.