Anybody

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

that I'm going to hurt or disappointment.... I'm sorry. So many people saying I'm here for you. But you werent. I looked so hard but no one. I have 8 days left. I'm going to be for the first and last time completely selfish, take those days and let all my hurt, fears, confusion and disappointments fester so there is no chance in Hell that I fuck it up this time. :seeyou:

2. Ophelia1600

Ophelia1600 Active Member

I hope u find peace. If u are still looking for someone...I'm here. You can PM anytime. I'll answer.

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hey Carla, I've not been online as much recently for one reason or another and therefore have missed some of your posts. If you want to talk you can PM me anytime or my contact details are in my profile. Trying to be on at least once a day now and I will always reply. Don't give up the fight. You can beat these feelings.

4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Carla, for the last few months I've tried reaching out to you and we have exchanged some pm's. I'm still here if you want to talk.

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know I needed and wanted help but I dont know how to ask. I help others thats what I do. But when I need it and cant find it I feel unimportant. I feel bad because so many others need it to. Last nite when I truly tried in my own way, I couldnt find it. Sorry cant change me and not enough days left to anyhow. My story is a long one and I've finally decided to pen in the ending.

6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I know how it feels not to want to ask for help but sometimes you have to swallow that feeling and do it because noone will think less of you in the end. If anything, they'll think higher of you for admitting you need help and reaching out to the people who take from you in their time of need. Please stay safe :hug: So many here care about you and would be devasted to lose you.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry carla :sad: I really do hope you reconsider, you're a wonderful person, always so kind to everyone.I'm sorry we weren't here for you when you needed us. I'd be so sad if I heard you were gone. Please stay and give us another chance :hug:

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Sorry Carla I was away for awhile..You know you can always talk to me..I know the problems your having.. But just think of it as the end of one chapter in your life and the beginning of a new one..My hand is still out reached to you..PM me anytime and we will talk..Love You, Bro

9. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

We haven't talked much before, but you can send me a PM if you need someone. Please stay with us... :hug:

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

i do see people reaching out to you Carla. I guess I am unsure of exactly what you are saying when you said you tried, but no one was there. I see your posts replied to, offers of PMs, etc. There is only so much that can be done through an online community. One never knows when someone else will be in crisis, so it is kind of hit and miss as to whether someone will be online. I have been there before, needing desperately to reach out and talk to someone and unable to find anyone signed in. I know you realize this, and it is the internal pain causing these thoughts and feelings. Live your life to the fullest these next 8 days, and then continue on for 8 more, and 8 more, or even 1 more. One day at a time to survive. It is not selfish to want for yourself. I just wish you had the want to live instead of the want to die. Please know we are here, as much as we can be given our own limitations. You are a precious person Carla. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.