Anyone awake out there!!!

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Tears_of_blood, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tears_of_blood

Tears_of_blood Well-Known Member

I can't sleep im so bored I am going out of my mind someone talk to me about anything tell me where you are what the time is and why you can't sleep im in the UK it's 2:06 here and I am so not tired for some reason not sure exactly ......
  2. Advent

Advent Well-Known Member

ya clocks wrong, its 2.07, lol

Cant sleep either, finished a book as well still wide awake
  3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Can't sleep either. :unsure: Stress? Maybe. Or just the pattern I'm into.
    Listening to music on youtube. :)
  4. Tears_of_blood

its 2:10 now lol and yh i did the same finished my book and im so bored not that good on chat either
  5. Advent

Advent Well-Known Member

Yeah I hate not getting to sleep, wouldnt mind but my dogs are flat out.

Though to be honest the coffee I just made wont help, but what the heck.

Crap weather again today wasnt it, well it was here anyway. Wonder if we will get a summer this year??
  6. Tears_of_blood

Where I am the weather wasnt too bad and i dont think we will get much of a summer never do really
  7. Advent

Advent Well-Known Member

oh well wont put the winter coats away yet then.

Anyway, so what was the book about you were reading?
  8. Tears_of_blood

It was about a girl who grew up without her mother and a very protective scientist for a father and when she gets the internet she searchs loads of her questions but never gets answer so she choses to get answer by talking to her dad and she finds out she is have mortal half vampire it the reason her mortal mum left and she sets out to find her mum

What is yours about??
  9. Advent

Advent Well-Known Member

Not half as good as yours by the sounds of it......

I dont do much reading, so I raided my `ornimental` bookcase, most of the contents were my grandparents so you can kinda guess the age of most of them.

The book was called ` a prayer for the ship` , very breifly was set in WW2 and has a hero that meets a girl for a fleeting minute on a railway station (that never happens to me) and he spends the rest of the war trying to track her down, well after many years and lots of battles later he gets send to a new post - and who should be there..... yes.

Anyway, the war splits them up again for a spell, then they finally meet up and the book kinda ends.

It took longer to read than this tho..........
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.