Anyone believe in, or not, ghosts?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by LenaLunacy, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Hey, im just curious; do any of you out there beleive in the dead and communicating with spirits? and have any of you ever had an experience with a ghost?
    if you dn't believe why dont u? i dont mean that offensively!
    I'm just curious XD
    <3

2. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

Well ive sort of had a ghost experience. When i was a baby we used to live in an old flat, my mum and i would always look at a certain part of the room even when there was noone there and laugh and say "geger" or gregor (i mightve been trying to say a name.) Also in that same house one time at night my brother told me he saw a shadow in his room move towards him and sit on the bed, when he turned on the lamp it was gone :eek:hmy:

Anyway im still unsure on the whole ghost idea. One theory ive heard is that they are imprints of energy that are still present from when the action took place, i think that makes the most sense.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2007
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Being that I've never had a ghostly experience I don't know that I believe at all. Until I'm proven otherwise I'd have to say no I don't believe. :dunno:

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

When I was a bit younger me and my mates used to do seace's hehe they are fun, but shit scary at the same time...Sometime weird shit would happen, like you ask for a sign and something would happen...Another time, shortly after my pop died, we had a sign from him.
    but we gave it up cos it kinda makes you go mad/get paranoid/freaked out. I presume these occurances are spitits.
    I don't beleive in "big white walking ghosts" no. I think they are made up.
    But still I'm open minded. I'm a bit of a realist, so yeh I'd rather see some hard evidence.

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Thanks for ur replies so far guys XD it's been very interesting to read all of ur views on this.
    i spose i should answer my own question!
    I agree with glittertrashdoll in that, i dont really understand it all, but i do believe there are spirits and i also strongly believe in communication with ghosts, by any means. whether that makes me crazy in peoples eyes, i dont mind XD
    I've had very close experiences with ghosts, im not gonna go into detail here for fear of what ppl may say. if your interested in knowing more then u can pm me =] for nearly 17 years, basically all my life so it's hard not to believe in them!

6. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I believe in them.
    However, I think one only becomes a so-called ghost and stays on earth when they have like... 'unfinished business', so to say.

I myself think I've seen ghosts in the past, but I'm not sure as I've also had hallucinations during which I saw those people. Though those hallucinations usually only occurred when I was on drugs or had no sleep for a while. But a few times I have seen 'ghosts' when I was sober, so I guess I have seen 'em :unsure:

7. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Oh and maybe this would suit better in the soap box? Just a thought :smile:

8. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

yes, and ive had one very vivid experience with a spirit when i was a kid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.