Anyone care?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Silently-Hated, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silently-Hated

Silently-Hated Well-Known Member

Does anyone care if I just up and do it? I mean seriously all anyone does it use me, they'll just have to find a replacement person.
    I'm sick and tired of trying. I'm tired of trying to make everyone happy, it normally works but THEY are so set on pissing me off it's unbelievable!
    I swear I'm going to break my right wrist, my leg is half way there, I'm going to go crazy and then they'll have to actually take care of me. I know they won't take me to the Rockford so their going to have to hide me. HAhahaha soon so very soon I'm going to blow up and break all their stuff and break myself. Maybe I'll jump off the tall tree in my yard and land on the roof or maybe the ground... Yeah the ground, it's where I'm going anyways
  2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I know how you feel, I am just a tool that people seem to get cheap enjoyment out of using. You are not alone in that aspect. I always offer up the suggestion of just figuritiviely dying... instead of really dying. You know... just up and leave and never talk to any of them again?
  3. Monoka

Monoka Well-Known Member

On behalf of the SF, we all care- We are here to support one another. do you have someone professional you can talk to, so sound like everything has built up to a climax, but please stay with us

take Care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.