Anyone else a loner?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Autumn01, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

Anyone else a loner?
    I'm definitely a loner- I go everywhere alone and do everything alone.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yeah, and I always will be...even the friends I have don't really like to be around me. So I'm really just destined to be a loner forever.
  3. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

I'm a loner. I have friends but I don't really do stuff with them that often. I don't have a girlfriend, etc so I just kinda chill and do my own thing. Gets depressing sometimes though. It's one of those things that's willful but unwillful at the same time, if that makes any sense to you :/
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
  4. Prox

Prox Active Member

I'm a loner, but it's by willful habit. I just don't care enough to build really strong friendships with others.

Being a loner doesn't make any of us losers — we're just introverted guys. There are other things in life besides other people.
  5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Recluse is probably a better word for my lifestyle. But yes.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
  6. Autumn01

Probably more so describes my lifestyle too.
    I just feel so out of place out and about around most people if not all people. Also feel like people don't want to be around me.
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Yes do everything alone now and since I lost my son have become a bit of a recluse
  8. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

I am and hate it. Only certain people deserve to be loners.
  9. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Since I'm an only child, being a loner is natural. However, I can get too lonely and that's painful. Then I come to this board and bitch, bitch, bitch.
  10. Autumn01

I'm an only child too.
  11. pit

pit Well-Known Member

The best I can do is quantify my loneliness. Do I feel worse by myself or with other people who I may not get along with? It's not so bad by myself compared to a crowd that can make you feel like a loser.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.