Anyone else done this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Why did I do it :sad:
Went and read all my old threads ...horrible :sad: and on top of that realised that people who I was close to have drifted away :sad:

Supah :hug: for da terrykins. I think everyone does it at one time or another and regrets it. And as for those people drifting away it's their loss b/c you are a wonderful person.

D

DoubleDutch

Yah, I actually did that not too long ago. It's depressing and it made me sad for the same reasons as you. Most hurtful and saddening about it was to realize I'm not nearly as close anymore to the people I used to be.

I'm really sorry you're experiencing that feeling. You know I'm here if you need to talk (but you should get back on Google more :O Haven't seen you on the last days :sad: )

:hug: :hug:

R

ramble

Did that a while ago, really great idea if you want to trigger yourself. Highly Recommend it :dry:

JohnADreams

I do too but the people who have drifted away are still on buddylists. Cant get away from them unless I delete them off, always had a problem doing that.

I get sad when I think of people who helped me a lot when I first joined and they are no longer here. I actually sent an email to someone a good while ago to ask how they are but no response. As I was told, it may not automatically mean the worst.. perhaps they have changed their email address or are now feeling much better within themselves and no longer want to come onto SF.

danni

Chat Buddy
Terry :hug: try not to read the old ones..cause all they do is make u rethink everything that had happen when you posted those. so please dont read them you know where to find me if you want to tlk hun :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00