Anyone else feel like this?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anarulesmenow, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

I just feel like the death is all around me, that's it's so damn close. I have attempted a few things (once quite recently) but every day for the last 3 months I have thought about it and I can feel death wrapping itself around me. It's so close, that I can almost taste it. I'm afraid, but at the same time I'm excited, I want this all over with. I can't get rid of the darkness, it's smothering me and soon it will take over me completely.

2. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I know exactly what you're talking about. It amazes me that other people don't see it when they look at me.

3. anarulesmenow

I agree. It surrounds me and I don't see how people can not see that dark cloud that surrounds me

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I have been there where you are now and i felt the fear and the peace at the same time. I do hope you calll crisis line or your doctor and let know how deep you are in i hope you reach out NOW okay for support that you deserve hugs

5. anarulesmenow

Thanks. Its not that Im afraid of it, but ive felt it coming for a while. It almost feels quite peaceful in a way, I know its all around me and its ok.

6. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

i know this feeling
    it only scares me because its too quiet
    i walked down some stairs when death walked through me
    i sat in my car for 3 hours just sat with death at my side
    he likes me better than anyone does
    we just gotta keep trying to fight it ana its all around us we just need to climb over him.

7. jota1

jota1 Well-Known Member

Yap very very peaceful and quite dramatic. Its like your there in flesh but your not in your body. you talk to people, you go through the normal motions of life but your not there, your looking from outside and its an experience like nothing else. Cant explain it, feels like another dimension.

8. anarulesmenow

Its a great feeling. Like you're ready to go and you're almost preparing for it in a way, getting your last experiences and seeing people for the last time.

9. jota1

jota1 Well-Known Member

Im not sure it should be categorized as being great, it is more destructive than great but its one of those bitter sweet things you hate and love at the same time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.