Anyone else feel suicidal?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by allhopegone, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allhopegone

allhopegone New Member

Hi

I am a 25-year-old male from the UK. I have wanted to end my life for about a year and a half. I am looking to talk to people in a similar situation, who are going through the same feelings of pain. I would like to talk to people close to my age (18-35) and preferably female as I find it easier to talk to women.

I look forward to talking to hearing from people soon.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I can tell from your profile that you're new, so I wanted to say hi and welcome to the site. I hope you'll post more about what's gone on in your life to bring you to this point; I'm sure there are people here who may be able to relate in some way, and who will reply and offer their support.

3. Lux

Lux Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome.
    This community's been helpful in so many ways I can't even begin to explain.
    Have you tried chat yet? :)

4. MessengerFromHell

MessengerFromHell Well-Known Member

Hi. I am suicidal since 10 years ago. I am awful at everything and no better than a piece of garbage. So I can't blame people from shunning me. I am a crazy woman.

I can't remember when was the last day I do not blame myself waking up in the morning and rue the existence of my very being.

The hatred of myself intensifies, each day.

Nice to meet you by the way. I hope you will stop having that kind of thoughts soon.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi there, welcome to SF. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me at any time. :)

6. Paul1972

Paul1972 Member

Hi im suicidal at the moment myself have off and on for 25 years it is really getting bad now with whats happened this year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.