1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else feel suicidal?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by allhopegone, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allhopegone

allhopegone New Member

Hi

I am a 25-year-old male from the UK. I have wanted to end my life for about a year and a half. I am looking to talk to people in a similar situation, who are going through the same feelings of pain. I would like to talk to people close to my age (18-35) and preferably female as I find it easier to talk to women.

I look forward to talking to hearing from people soon.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I can tell from your profile that you're new, so I wanted to say hi and welcome to the site. I hope you'll post more about what's gone on in your life to bring you to this point; I'm sure there are people here who may be able to relate in some way, and who will reply and offer their support.

3. Lux

Lux Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome.
    This community's been helpful in so many ways I can't even begin to explain.
    Have you tried chat yet? :)

4. MessengerFromHell

MessengerFromHell Well-Known Member

Hi. I am suicidal since 10 years ago. I am awful at everything and no better than a piece of garbage. So I can't blame people from shunning me. I am a crazy woman.

I can't remember when was the last day I do not blame myself waking up in the morning and rue the existence of my very being.

The hatred of myself intensifies, each day.

Nice to meet you by the way. I hope you will stop having that kind of thoughts soon.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

Hi there, welcome to SF. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me at any time. :)

6. Paul1972

Paul1972 Member

Hi im suicidal at the moment myself have off and on for 25 years it is really getting bad now with whats happened this year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.