Anyone else go through this?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by brknsilence, Jun 16, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Just seems like those local that I try to reach out to, to hang out, talk to about things (mostly positive things) - doesn't want anything to do with me. They don't call, nor text, nor come over. Only one or two do. I just about give up trying to make friends where I live. Just frustrating.

2. cren

cren Well-Known Member

i have a few friends that i know since high school.. but i rarely talk to them.. for some reasons.. i feel closer to my friends i found here.. even if they are literally miles away from me.. i guess.. it's not always the proximity of the person to you.. but the affection.. care.. concern.. and time that they want to share with you..

Jenumbra and brknsilence like this.
  3. brknsilence

I have more friends on here than locally and on one game I play with others around the world. I stopped trying to reach out to those who don't want to contact me. If they want to talk, I'm always here. Just at times, I feel sad things are like this. I see so many others interacting with many and I envy that. Just yet, I guess I should be use to this since it's been like this all my life. :(

4. brknsilence

I don't know. Was upset earlier. Just glad this forum is here.

5. cren

cren Well-Known Member

i think sometimes it's just easier to share things to someone you know you won't meet in a daily basis.. or maybe not really meet in person.. ever.. i rarely go out.. i'm always in my room.. and most of the day i'm in front of my laptop.. chatting with friends.. i wake up really early in the morning.. then sleep really late at night so that i can spend time with my friends.. time difference is a pain the ass when having friends in other parts of the world..

brknsilence likes this.
  6. brknsilence

Yeah. Hugs