1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else have Aspergers?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jason_Byrnes, Aug 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason_Byrnes

Jason_Byrnes New Member

Hey, I just joined, I'm 18, I have a neurological disorder called aspergers, I was wondering who here also has this. I read a lot of posts and it seems like a lot of you are in the same situation as me.

Yeah I have it bad like many of you guys, I;ve been bullied all my life, I can't communicate with other humans, I can't keep a friendship. I also have problems with coordination, I've always been teased in gym class back when I was in school. I have an eating disorder, I rely on drugs as something to ook forward to. I've also been cranked on since I was a kid by my schizofrenic mother and abusive father.

I just dont know where to go, there is no cure for me, I was born to fail. I've tried suicide twice, and hopefully the third time will be a charm.

But yeah I was wondering who else here has AS like me.

2. About six months ago I was told by a mental health nurse that it was possible that I had Aspergers, but nothing came of that.

We do have some things in common though; I have poor social skills, a schizophrenic mother, I use alcohol excessively and I'm a bit clumsy. Yay?

Anywho, don't kill yourself. Not yet, anyway. Wait a few years and see if you still want to.

Edit: Wait, I've just remembered that when I was 18 I hated it when people said "just wait a few years". If you're the same, sorry about that. Really, though, sit and wait through the pain. It's probably worth it.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2006
  3. Jason_Byrnes

Jason_Byrnes New Member

yeah, I too think that waiting a few years would be the best thing. oh yeah and I drink a lot too, it's an escape from reality, I also smoke weed everyday too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.