Anyone else into SH during sex and just for fun? *trig*

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by feathers, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

Me and a couple of others that I know are into what would be perceived by the outside world to be monumentally fucked up. We like to cut and be cut during sex, and have been known to carve our names into each other and stuff just because we're masochists and get a kick out of it. We enjoy cutting and watching each other cut. Although I guess it is only as long as the other person is not in a depressed mind frame because we can separate cutting for pleasure and cutting because we feel like shit.

Anyone else do this, and actually not care, because it is totally separate from cutting when depressed?

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

It's not something i've done. But something i want to try.

I don't know that i could go through with cutting someone else though.

3. feathers

If you get a chance to try it, do! but i endorse it only if it's purely masochistic fun and not related to depression-type cutting because i can imagine that resulting in some triggering sex >;|

4. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Yeah, personally i could seperate the two but i guess you'd have to know your partner pretty well to know how they were able to handle it.

I know you have been on the recieving end but do you cut your partner too?

5. feathers

Yep. It's not that hard if you are sure they're taking it in the same way you are, and that they can also seperate.

6. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Do you mess around with the blood?

7. feathers

In the forms of going over the cuts again with the blade so that it looks even more bloody, and licking it XD I don't personally get off on the whole drinking it thing though. I don't do that XD

8. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Haha nah i didn't mean drinking it....just smearing and stuff.

Damn, that's hot.

9. feathers

Damn right XD

10. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

yeah, i was heavy into s/m for a while (about 15 years). not doing it anymore. in the end i found it too triggering. spending some time in therapy figuring out why i was so into pain (i know it's related to being sexually abused as a child). still, i loved being cut during sex... kind of miss it. but wasn't worth the emotional fallout afterwards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.