Anyone Else Ready To Blow Up?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Anam_Cara, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

:blink: or is it just me right now? :mad:i can never win.. no matter what.. everyone around me takes out their frustrations on me.. the one i love, family, friends, etc.. i can be peaceful, not disturbing anyone and get blamed for everything that goes wrong.. does anyone else have this problem? you leave others alone, or are as nice as can be to them, only get to their wrath, blame and anger when something pisses them off? i love her, my family and friends but i dont know how to handle always being the bad guy.. especially when im not even doing anything bad.. just minding my own business... :sad:

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Yep know it all too well. And it is the one thing that is guaranteed to pull me down fast. It hurts so bad because it is family and the people in your life that are important to you!! I always thought that family was supposed to unconditionally love you the same way you do them. Sorry dont have any answers for you hun, but just wanted to let you know it's not just you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.