Anyone else want to suicide but are too scared of the consequences of failing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A loser

I feel like I want to die, but can't imagine much worse than a failed suicide attempt resulting in me being unable to try again (without help) and becoming a burden on others? Anyone else feel this way?

Flying Fox

Upside-down Hugger
SF Supporter
can't imagine much worse than a failed suicide attempt resulting in me being unable to try again (without help) and becoming a burden on others?
^ This is what happened.

Broke my back jumping and I refuse to consider pills, strangling . . . the discovery of failing and being found out.

Broke my back and now I am with one hand bringing down the family finances with my paraplegia and type one diabetes. It is killing me inside. The guilt - the fact that though I have endurance I haven't the drive and ambition. I feel obligated to take myself out - I don't want to take my family down, I don't want my parents who are at the age of retiring having to spend their savings on me, or have my sister support me when she graduated from college on the Dean's list and has a wonderful boyfriend.

Last edited by a moderator:

DrkZ90

the consequences of failing... the only thing that keeps me from trying something more drastic than what I have so far...

In a sense, the only thing that keeps me alive in a sense.

Stormrider

I feel like I want to die, but can't imagine much worse than a failed suicide attempt resulting in me being unable to try again (without help) and becoming a burden on others? Anyone else feel this way?
Think about that all the time. maybe it even is the reason why i lack the courage to kill myself.
Surviving the attempt(i know i'm not allowed to say how i've been thinking about doing it) but staying alive with a heavy mental or physical handicap. that would even be worse then the crap i'm living with now.

I hoped you people succeed in other things you do in your life (e.g: your career, your studies and your family, your dates) and fail terribly in your suicide methods!! Please don't kill yourselves!!

Stormrider

Never done it but i'm sure if i will ever do a suicide it'll be a sure kill

about failing: career, your studies and your family, your dates

Career,studies: dropped out in my last year of high school because of several problems in my life and started working, still i have a full time job but i'll never get big paychecks.

Family; lol couldn't care less about my family they never cared a bit about me.

Dates, sure in my dreames. only had a few dates in my miserable life and if i knew what kind of people they were i wouldn't have bothered in the 1st place.

Let me ad sports, skin problem and injuries keep me from doing the sports i love the most.

And now by reading this myself i realise all my life is actually a fucking failure. That's the only thing that is good, things can only get better cause i'm pretty far at the bottom in my opinion.Only way is up:spidey:

Didn't mean to start ranting here but i did. sorry about that
Anyway All the people that hate there life, let's just wait a few more days, weeks, months,... maybe it will get better you never know.

If a giraffe can dance then anything can happen :Leiaha:
I know i'm a bit crazy it's my way to deal with it :screwloose:

solutions

Fucking brain damage scares the hell out of me. That would be a risk for me, and it's terrifying. I'd be totally reliant on others' care, probably be unable to communicate, and I'd have little chance of finishing the job.

Plus, I mean, fuck, I don't want my parents to see me like that. It was hard enough facing them after my first suicide attempt, which had no permanent damage, but I'd be a goddamned leper if I sat in a wheelchair in front of them, unable to speak or in any way show that I'm conscious.

Madam Mim

Fucking brain damage scares the hell out of me. That would be a risk for me, and it's terrifying. I'd be totally reliant on others' care, probably be unable to communicate, and I'd have little chance of finishing the job.

Plus, I mean, fuck, I don't want my parents to see me like that. It was hard enough facing them after my first suicide attempt, which had no permanent damage, but I'd be a goddamned leper if I sat in a wheelchair in front of them, unable to speak or in any way show that I'm conscious.
Same here. I'm 99% sure my method will succeed, but if it doesn't I will almost certainly be brain damaged. Is it worth the risk? I think so.

Mim

solutions

Same here. I'm 99% sure my method will succeed, but if it doesn't I will almost certainly be brain damaged. Is it worth the risk? I think so.

Mim
Yeah. I'm still thinking about risk vs. reward. Really, there's only a few methods that are almost 100% reliable, and mine isn't one of them, even though it carries that risk.

It would also take time. I can't hang around here where people are coming and going all the time; they'll call for help, the help will resuscitate me and chances are I'd end up in a coma with brain damage. Not cool.

Unless you've really got all the resources you need, suicide is a painful and risky thing to do.

TWF

I'm not scared anymore. I will do it some day, not sure when, but I will do it and succeed when doing it. I'll make sure it's a 100% success, get all the needed supplies and much more.

Yeah. I'm still thinking about risk vs. reward. Really, there's only a few methods that are almost 100% reliable, and mine isn't one of them, even though it carries that risk.

It would also take time. I can't hang around here where people are coming and going all the time; they'll call for help, the help will resuscitate me and chances are I'd end up in a coma with brain damage. Not cool.

Unless you've really got all the resources you need, suicide is a painful and risky thing to do.
If only there was a pill that would do it for you.....if only.
I wish I had one right now.

solutions

If only there was a pill that would do it for you.....if only.
I wish I had one right now.
Um, there is. I can't say it, but I'm surprised you don't know what pill I'm talking about. It's hard to obtain, less so if you're a chemistry student, who kill themselves with it all the time.

It's an incredible drug. Your body stays almost totally preserved after ingesting it. It's a clean, extremely quick (it acts within seconds of being swallowed), and almost totally foolproof way of committing suicide.

Oh, if only I had known I'd grow up to be a psychotically manic-depressive nutcase spending time in mental hospitals. I would have been a chemistry student.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00