Anyone ever feel like they may be possessed?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by SAVE_ME, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member an evil spirit or w/e?....I do....I've read about 'generational spirits' that can be passed down from one family member to another. When my dad was in the army, him a group of friends held a seance, with an ouija board etc...and ever since then he's had bad luck e.g. wife number 1 leaving him and taking his daughter (my half-sis) away from him, health problems e.g. heart problems, back problems, just about all of his joints are f*cked up. I think he may have attracted an evil spirit which has been passed down onto the rest of our family. If I knew how, I'd try to get our family 'cleansed' or w/e, but yeah, anyone else think their depression is the result of an evil spirit?
  2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

hmmm i dont know? id say i have a dark side, the depressed me but that seems to be all of me..,
  3. wibble

wibble Well-Known Member

To be honest mate, not really, and I'm a fairly dedicated Christian.

From what you've posted, it sounds like your dad had a pretty shitty life and somehow you've taken that on board and think you'll have a crap life too. Trouble is, if you think that way, chances are it'll happen, and if you blame it on an outside entity, it stops you taking positive steps.

My advice to you, don't look for spiritual problems where there are none, make some changes yourself and break the cycle. If the whole spiritual thing is something you are genuinely concerned about, feel free to PM me and we can take a look at it.
  4. cofmadness

cofmadness Well-Known Member

I guess you never know for sure, but that makes me wonder myself cause I've played that stupid board quite a few times when I was a kid and yeah I guess life wasnt too grand from then on, coincedence? idk
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

My sister thinks I am possesed because my ex was into witchcraft..With my skyzophrenia I see things all the time.. The meds help but they keep upping them because I still see things..
  6. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I once told my mother (when I was a teenager) and she told me to stop being stupid. But a few years ago, she said she believed me.
    Not that I myself was posessed by our family.
    My story sounds a lot like yours, the bad luck seems to have been passed down and I keep worrying it'll continue to be passed down if my brother and I have children.
  7. 12years

12years Well-Known Member

My aunt thought she was possessed by evil spirits. It turns out she was schizophrenic.
  8. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

Yes, I can believe someone can have entities attached to them. I've had spirits visit me and I attracted one which hung around me for a while. Many people with disorders and such are very vulnerable to voices and while sometimes they can be imaginings, they can also be actual entities.

It's kind of hard for me to go into a cleansing ritual because it depends on the type of spirit and what's going on. The simplest thing to do is to work on strengthening your mental powers and to see yourself surrounded in white light and call on any deity you feel close to for protection. You can also get protection amulets. You can also develop your own protection ritual. You can get a 7-day white candle and burn it in your home without putting it out (you can put it in the sink or bathtub when you leave the house). You can take some sage and visit every room of your house and ask that this space be protected and visualize the room being permeated by white protective light.

I know a lot of people don't believe in this, but it really does help and it makes a difference.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.