Anyone ever feel like this about a friend?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by anarulesmenow, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

Do you ever feel like one of your best friend's isn't really your friend, if that makes sense?
    Ive lost quite a few of my best friends recently and it might just be m being paranoid as usual, but im not sure with this one.Should i say something or will that make me sound like even more of an idiot?
  2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I think that too, quite a lot of the time actually but not just with friends I do it with everyone. I get so paranoid & think there is some sort of conspiracy going on about people trying to trick me :unsure:

I've probably lost a few friends because of this. I don't ever say anything to them because I know it's part of my depression & I tend to look into things way too much but at the same time I always distance myself from people...just in case.
  3. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I am in the same boat, truthfully I think we are all alone in this world and friendship is really meaningless, I lost alot of friends in the last few years and now I pretty much have no one
  4. abyss

abyss Well-Known Member

i cant seem to trust people far enough to actually feel i could call them a friend, seems in the end everyone is out for themselves, so if they want to be my friend there must be something they feel they can get out of it, right?
  5. .......

....... Guest

My 'friends' have always been people I hardly could bear to be around.

I have no friends because if someone was my friend that would mean a lot. I'm not one who can smile, nod, and perform for a long while if I don't like someone/their crowd etc. I usually start snapping at them in the early stages.

I suppose my gf is my friend.

I suggest you say something. Honestly, I've had no trouble questioning the 'friends' I've had in the past. Where were they when I needed them? Nowhere.
  6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Say something. A real friend won't take issue with it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.