anyone ever feel really depressed for know reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont whats wrong with me. i was vaguely ok earlier but iv just switched! so quick! the most depressing thing is, i must be that fucked up that there isnt even anything wrong right now!! i just wanna die

Scum

There may or may not have been a trigger but that doesn't make you fucked up, it just means that right now you are struggling.

Have you looked into any of the places I suggested that could help? Have you tried contacting your friends yet?

Please keep talking.

im going to talk to my psych tm about them. see what she says about contacting them.

as for my friends, i have yeah. and had no reply :sad:

i just dont know what to do anymore. i cant handle all the 'switches' i have. one minute im ok, the next im breaking down. i AM fucked up. i should have lots to be happy about. but i just dont see a future right now

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
You aren't fucked up. It's not your fault; and there doesn't always have to be a reason for you to feel depressed. Sometimes it just happens, with no warnings or no reasons.

Scum

You are very intent on being hard on yourself. If someone was telling you what you're saying here, would you tell them they were fucked up?

Its not your fault you are ill, same way its not someones fault if they get diabetes or epilepsy, so whether or not you have lots to be happy about, that's not really relevant when it comes to getting and being ill.

I'm sorry your friends have not yet replied, but give them time. I'm hopeful they are true friends and will reply when they can, but if they don't, then they are not true friends and you are better off without them. The loss of you as a friend is THEIR loss.

When you have mood shifts and switches it can be very challenging until you find a way to manage them and cope through them. Could you maybe go and read all you wrote yesterday about your good day? You don't need to see a future, just focus on getting through each moment at a time.

i have read my thoughts on yesterday. it didnt really help. im sorry x

if i had to say its their loss everytime, i wouldnt have any friends, im always the one who chases THEM. i just want a REAL friend. someone who is there for me, ya know.

Scum

Do you think your attachment issues play a part in your friendships?

Its ok that it didn't help, it was worth a shot and worth a try. Do you have anything you can do that can add positive experiences to your life, and maybe which might help ease how you feel right now?

Do you think your attachment issues play a part in your friendships?

Its ok that it didn't help, it was worth a shot and worth a try. Do you have anything you can do that can add positive experiences to your life, and maybe which might help ease how you feel right now?
yeah i definitley do think they play a big part! i think i scare people away. guys think im too flirty and girls just hate me, generally. i know everyone is different but i just want to be a normal, average girl, no surprises.

i need drugs! that what would help right now! and i dont even take drugs! i just wanna escape reality, at least for a while

Scum

Why not go to hospital and have a chat with someone there? Can you call the Crisis/Home Treatment Team?

Drugs in themselves are not positive, to be honest, and can make things significantly worse.

Have you ever talked to any of your friends about your attachment issues?

i can call them but i dont want to waste their time. there is probably someone much worse off who needs their help too.

iv never told my friends that, no. i thinki it would make things worse.

Scum

Itwouldn't be a waste of their time. They are there for people in crisis, and right now you are one of those people. You said before that seeing them helped you, so maybe its worth a try if it eases how you feel?

Sometimes talking to someone and being honest and make it easier for them to understand why you do things you do, and also help somoene have more patience, than if they don't understand.

Scum

Just because you're not good at doing something doesn't mean you can't do something, so remember that you CAN call, and that it is there as an option.

I whilst you may want to convince yourself no one likes you, or that you can't be helped, its not true. I've seen how many people like you on here, and that's only after a few days. You are a decent person and people see that.

Also, you can be helped. I know it feels like you can't, or you want to believe you can't, but there is a world of help and support out there for you, if you want to use it.

people dont know me on here. they just see words on a white screen. i just want the people on here to be 'real'. people i can meet up with. speak to in person. face to face interaction. iv finally found people to talk to and they are on the internet. kinda says what a twat i am if i cant even make real friends

Scum

Am I a twat because I can't make real friends? I have no friends. Not one. I have acquaintances that I know through volunteering, but no real friends. If I'm not a twat, then it might be worth looking at why you judge yourself so harshly, and if I am a twat, it might be worth looking at why you judge everyone so harshly when many people struggle to make friends, especially those with mental health problems.

There are meets and things on here so the people from here can become 'real'.

ozbound

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Your not fucked up I spend most of my day going from sort of ok mood wise to completley down and thinking about suicide. And for no apparent reason the only thing I can think of is when I'm at work I have to concentrate so I don't have time to think about it but as soon as I have moment to think my thoughts go straight back to suicide. Same at home I will be doing something or watching TV but as soon as I finish my mood goes straight back down. At the moment all I do is live for the distraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00