Anyone ever feel this bad?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Lee :), Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee :)

Lee :) Active Member

I don't know how I'm going to make it through tonight. I have no idea how I made it through last night. I haven't eaten in three days or slept for two nights. I cannot stop myself from crying and I'm so agitated that I've been breaking things. I can't do this any more I need a way out. I've been through too many psychiatric hospitalisations and antidepressant and antipsychotic drugs. I'm scared more than anything. I'm really, really afraid. I dont know what is going to happen next and I'm scared of myself.
    I don't know what I'm am going to do, I'm so confused and my head is all over the place. I need help but nothing seems to work and I always end up back here. I am in pain inside and out and i am more desperate than ever for relief, but I can't see that happening :(

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Excellent job making it through the night. It isn't always so easy... Now, if you're that tired & hungry then you are clearly not going to be thinking rationally--nobody is! In other words, were you healthy enough to eat properly and get the requisite sleep that you need, you may be in a better position to make such a drastic decision. I realize that you've had negative experiences with psychiatry in the past - & let's be honest, I think we (those of us with a wealth of experience) all have - but perhaps that is precisely what you could use in order to get back on solid ground. To where you can make better judgements and not be so distraught over your condition. In any case, do what ever you can to get help. Even if it means calling the hospital or asking a friend or family member to take you there. What would help you most now is time. And that's something that this move could buy you. Good luck!

3. Lee :)

Thankyou, but it's impossible to eat or sleep. I can't go back to hospital, there's no way I can do it again

4. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Just try to talk to some one you can trust then... You can get through this! I know you can. You've done it before. And so have I.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, you seem to have gotten very sick very fast(the insomnia and lack of appetite). I'm curious has anything in particular triggered this in the past few days? Perhaps this is just a bump in the road and you may start to feel better soon, well I hope so. Know we are here for you. We may be strangers on a message board but yes I have felt that bad and we do understand and care so keep talking! :hug:

6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

What's bothering you? Is there a OTC medication to help you get some sleep? Little bit helps. Eating a tiny piece of food helps too.

7. Lee :)

Thanks everyone. I'm not sure what triggered it this time petal, I've been going down hill for a while now since I last got out of hospital. I've got sleeping pills DrownedFishOnFire but they're not helping me, only making me feel very ill

8. DrownedFishOnFire

If med not helping to sleep, try various stuff to relax little bit to let yourself drift off?

9. Lee :)

I did finally manage to drift off for just over two hours but I woke up feeling crappy :(

10. DrownedFishOnFire

Feeling any better now?

11. Lee :)

I was after I managed to get a few hours sleep. It was good but it came back just as bad :( I fell into self harm again after a session of heavy drinking. Now I'm just numb. I know I want to get better, rather than killing myself as only misery has come out of previous failed attempts its just too hard to go on while I'm like this. I'm leaning closer towards doing something I certainly know will work.

12. DrownedFishOnFire

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.