anyone ever felt soo stressed/depressed to the point where....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Teryan, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teryan

Teryan Active Member

to the point where when you think about death, taking your own life away calms you down? I'm sorry if i'm stating the obvious of feeling suicidal but i just wanna know if anyone else if feeling the same way..

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

everyday... I guess when you see dying as the only way to fix your problems its going to be calming to think about.

3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I used to be like that, and when times get a bit tough I still go back to suicidal thoughts to calm myself, kind of a "well I can always do XXXXX if it goes badly"

4. Teryan

Teryan Active Member

exactly! and sadly this is what i'm thinking about right now.
    I don't know if i should stop thinking like this.. because well.. yeah
    but it really calms me down, even if in the end i dont actually do it..
    i'm just afraid one day ill actually do it..

5. wheresmysheep

What are you doing to prevent yourself from doing it? are you seeing any doctors or anything?

6. Teryan

Teryan Active Member

painting. I'm not good at it, but it helps me vent out my feelings. What prevents you from doing it?

7. wheresmysheep

Currently the drive to get my career back, I know what I want to do and am in the process of getting back to it. it may be a long process tho. I'm not sure whats goign to happen in teh next year, but I'm hoping for good things

8. sAd1

sAd1 Member

I feel like this Teryan. It gives me peace and then I sleep.

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

yes..it's like a safety switch that stops the pain for a while to think that the way out is a possibility.....
    it seems to calm me down for a bit, till i can think straight again about how suicide isn't a good idea..

10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Yes i do :(

11. Teryan

Teryan Active Member

it is nice to see that i'm not alone in thinking this..

12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

im always here if you need to talk hun :hug:

13. dnE ehT

dnE ehT Well-Known Member

I think about it all the time. In fact, it's one of the only things that makes me feel better. I suppose thinking about ending it all should provide some relief, but that's not what were here to do.

If I need to take my mind off of it though, I'll usually just do some cleaning or mess around on my computer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.