Anyone for a ride on this?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by WildCherry, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

That looked awesome! But I'd rather stay on the ground tyvm.

3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Sure, i`d ride that one. I love roller coasters especially. :)

4. WildCherry

SOOO do I!! The only problem I have is that it's hard as hell to find anyone to ride all the awesome rides with. The only person close to me that will ride anything is my 10-year-old cousin, so she's my riding partner anytime we go.

5. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

Aww it doesn't even go upside down. :p I can do the extreme white knuckle rides like that yeah but for some reason I can't do the waltzers. They make me violently ill every time and last time I went on em my cigs flew into into the stratosphere. :censored:

6. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

Noooo. I can do extreme rollercoasters and freefall rides, but anything that spins and rocks...nope!

So much love for that guy not holding on though...haha

7. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Oh yes, rides of the spinning and twisting variety are off limits for me. I have phobia of feeling dizzy and also of developing vertigo. When I am dizzy, I panic. And then there is the vomiting. It's all sorts of bad news. :faint2:

Coasters are fine. I really enjoy the wooden ones. And things that move more or less in a straight line with some g-force are mostly okay too. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2013
  8. WildCherry

Lol yeah, vomiting is definitely not good!

Wooden coasters are AWESOME!! Kennywood's got several of them... 3, I think.

Grrr, now I wish the park would hurry up and open already!

9. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Alison wants to ride the black widow! Woohoo!

10. Snake

Snake Well-Known Member

Nah, it doesn't thrill me.
    Although I do like riding rollercoasters where I live, the structures look so poorly maintained that the ride might as well fall apart while you're riding it.

In the U.S. is "regulations this, regulations that" and "safety first" and all kinds of boring things that take the fun out of the ride.

11. Senada

Senada Well-Known Member

The wooden ones are the coolest - can hear them creak all the way!
    I never got why people always has to scream at all these coasters and rides tho..

It hasn't opened yet, WildCherry? The two closest to me opened yesterday.

12. WildCherry

Yeah, I don't always get the screaming either. I think people do it because they assume that's just what you do on a ride, Lol.

No, I think it opens in the beginning of May for weekends, and then after Memorial Day it's open daily.

13. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Yikes! The first swings back and forth made me dizzy and I stopped watching! I'm such a wuss... :( I'm very happy that others find them fun, though!

14. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

So why is it I have only now seen this thread. In my younger days I would have loved to ride this. I am afraid nowadays I wouldn't make it. I have young blood but an old body :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.