Anyone gain Covid weight?

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
I gained 13lbs. I might have needed a little weight gain but if course it goes to the wrong place.

I really think it's due to Covid. Anxious or bored eating. I never did this before in my life. Also I'm on a new medicine, to be honest, so that could be it too. But definately covid related too.

Anyone else find they are earing more, stress eating?

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I might have because I'm usually at home most of the time. But I'm already so fat, it's hard to tell if I've gained more weight. lol

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
*rant:mad: You are not fat

yes I gained big time not being able to go to the gym. Also working from home I sit all day long and then I am on SF all night long not good *blue:(*nerves losing weight is so hard to do I am just glad I have my gym again so scared of gaining more.
K, so I'm not alone. Gaining it is easy tho! 😳

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
🤣🤣🤣🤣 no pressure man. my cousin was like “oi. I bet, the bmi measurement isn’t always accurate. i mean, our muscles are also fat... soooo...”
At first I thought you meant you had to lose that much. I thought it was a lot for just a few months. Now I see that's what they want your final weight to be :D
And yeah, it's not completely accurate....but I think I'm more fat than muscle. lol

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
At first I thought you meant you had to lose that much. I thought it was a lot for just a few months. Now I see that's what they want your final weight to be :D
And yeah, it's not completely accurate....but I think I'm more fat than muscle. lol
My gynae begged me to try lose weight down to 60kg within the next 6 months when my ideal goal is 50kg. 😹

checkitout haha

DFF9C861-BDBE-4C48-82D1-D54E212B8CE5.jpeg

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00