Anyone got a broken heart?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AliBlack, Sep 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliBlack

AliBlack Member

Is anyone else suffering a broken heart? I feel totally alone in how I feel after being left 2 months ago after 18 years.

2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

i have one. but its not bad. the pain i feel kills me, but i know it will serve its purpose.

3. twc

twc Well-Known Member

I had a terrible breakup a few years ago. They are very difficult.

I recommend trying to get in touch with old friends. Especially since you have been with your partner for so long, it is good to see people that you knew before you dated him.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm not but I really hope you'll begin to feel better soon :hug:

5. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Yep, broken heart right here... lots the only person I ever really cared about to stress and a stupid misunderstanding... That was over a year ago and it still hurts like it was today.

Wanna share what happened for the break up? PM me if you want to share experiences or anything

6. forgotten

forgotten New Member

iv got broken heart. it been 4 years away from him. i wish i could see him again. it really hard.:unsure:

7. physician

physician Well-Known Member

Constantly!

8. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

Yeah I do. Heartbroken because I've never been loved by anyone in my whole life...so I gave up awhile ago and I'm just waiting for the end. I tried loving people despite they don't love me, but its hard. I used to love people. But love is just something you pass around that doesn't really mean enough to me.
    My heart sometimes hurts.....

9. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

Yeah, but with a girl I never actually had. We just had a deep relationship... Deeper than any I've ever known. And over time it slowly died. We're still friends, but not a day goes by when I don't think of her, what we used to have, what things used to be...

It wasn't a sudden pain... It escalated over time. Like fabric slowly ripping, and you just feel the rip with every thought, every step, every breath, every second.

10. Sleepwalk

Sleepwalk Well-Known Member

One more here. I became involved with a friend. A married friend. Since she came to me I figured her marriage was over. Early on I told her my greatest fear was that if he found out and she stayed with him, she and I would lose each other completely. When he found out, they split. Unfortunately, as I was trucking at the time I was away from home a fair bit. They met up a few times and a couple of months down the road decided to give it another shot.

She and I still e-mail occasionally and have even gotten together a few times since our split. And it kills me every second of every day.

11. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Not just broken, crushed.

12. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Hasn't everyone? One of those life experiences.

13. unaffected

unaffected Member

Yes defiantly it was 3 dam years I can’t believe she wants to split up after 3 years it’s been about a month now and I still can’t help but think about her lovely face every so often I burst into tears because I miss her so much and she was the most special person that came into my life.
    I still feel like just dieing because I can’t stand the idea that she’s happier without me and that she’s spending precious moments with someone else.

14. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

1 1/2 years of a broken heart.

15. warwithlife16

warwithlife16 Active Member

I have one .. and its the worse. What kills me the most are the MEMORIES ... and knowing that never again the person will be by your side. it kills me.

16. 12years

12years Well-Known Member

After 18 years?

:poo:

17. poison

poison Well-Known Member

what a wonderful post, made me chuckle. i agree mike.

18. NIN

NIN Member

I don't know what's worse - a lonely heart or a broken heart. I've never had a broken heart, but I'm more lonely as anything. While a broken heart is a horrible thing, at least you know that someone at some point in time once cared for you and loved you even. With a lonely heart, you feel like no one will ever give the slightest shit about you since it's never happened before.

19. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

hey man i feel for you. Your situation is 100% like mine. I grew so attached to this girl that I wasnt even dating but it was love for sure, at least on my end.

Nowadays I feel like I have a heart of stone and nothing hurts me anymore.

20. poison

poison Well-Known Member

that is by far the worst feeling one can have. i know what it feels like man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.