ANYONE hear me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by betteroffunknown, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

my words will probably only be a few, but i could really use some support right now. i have had a lot of good things happen over the last couple of weeks however, the horror i went through tonight is really drowning all of that out. i would really just appreciate some positive thoughts and/or prayers if you got em. thanks and please take care
  2. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

praying hun *hug*
    remember ur awesome
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so pleased you had some good things happen for you want to talk about what went wrong? or tell us about the good things?
  4. betteroffunknown

what happened tonight is too horrific to talk about...i don't know if i ever will be able to. i'm afraid i'm losing my grasp on the good things pretty quickly i just know they've happened. thanks for asking
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

concerned about you.....sending prayers and big hugs.....
  6. betteroffunknown

not too much just yet to be concerned about...however, i am terribly afraid of becoming lost...i am feeling like i'm losing my grasp on things incredibly fast here...trying to keep it together
  7. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

i'm here too

hang in there
  8. betteroffunknown

thank you echo. i know you're going through a lot right now yourself. i wish i could be of any help to you right now. take care
  9. Tim.

Tim. SF Emoti-King

Hi Liz,

I guess I don't know exactly what is going on right now, but you've got a lot of friends here that want you and your family to be happy and healthy. We're here to help in whatever little way that we can.

I'm sure that we'll see you around and you can of course talk about what is going on whenever you would like.

I'm hoping you feel better soon!
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just sending my support as well and my prayers take care
  11. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we are all here for you and love you!!
  12. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

thinking warm good thoughts towards you rhinolady
  13. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

14. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: try and remember the positive things, thinking of you!!
  15. betteroffunknown

thanks for the i've got to try to manage to pull myself together enough to get ready for work...ugh
  16. mikey -g-

mikey -g- Well-Known Member

thinking of you and hope that the positive things in your life keep happening.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.