Anyone heard from White Dove??

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Kelly, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly

Kelly Member

Just wondered if anyone has heard from her. I havent seen her on. Wonder if she ended it. Really hope not. Its only been 19 days since Anna checked out.
    If anyone has heard anything please post.

thanks
    Kelly

2. Kelly

Kelly Member

Guess not. Another one bites the dust. This is a strange site. People you should be happy to be alive, stop complaing and get your acts together. If you werent suicidal before your came to this site you sure as hell be once you start reading this shit. Sorry just have to let out MY feelings.
    Kelly:smile::smile:

3. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

i find your post very insensitive but im not going to edit it. Maybe if you have some patience and wait more than 32minutes for a reply someone might have heard something and even if they haven't how do we know that White Dove isn't having net problems, or even just out for the day.

it's very harsh of you to say something like "stop complaing and get your acts together" fact is that isnt something everyone can just do at the drop of a hat, people come here because they need help "getting their acts together" they need support through a very hard time in life and we try to provide that as best we can. no, we can't help everyone, and im sorry to those we can't but different things work for different people and i hope those who don't find SF helpful do find what they need, it's unfortunate that not all do, and i am truely sorry for your recent loss, but please don't discount the help SF can be and has been for many, me included

i hope someone has heard from White Dove, and that they return to us safely soon

4. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

If you're not satisfied with the site Kelly, perhaps you would like to leave?! Just a thought, as no one here is exactly begging you to stay especially with an unhelpful attitude such as yours.

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

wow, what a wonderful, kind, caring person you sound :rolleyes:

6. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

I understand wanting to share your feelings, and even applaud sharing feelings that are unpopular, but "Another one bites the dust." Can't say I'm down with that.

7. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

I find your attitude offensive. I am sorry but talking of "reading this shit" and "getting your acts together". If people could do that they would not be here on this site in the first place. Don't bother posting that kind of thing please.

8. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

could the topic go back to whether or not people have heard from White Dove now please

9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Then why did you join, if all you're going to do is be impatient and rude? "Another one bites the dust" is completely tactless, and cruel. And, if it was as simple as stopping complaining, and getting our acts together, I'm sure many of us would be happy to be alive...Sorry just have to let out my feelings about your insensitive post. :smile:

And no, I haven't heard from White Dove, I hope she's okay.

10. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

White Dove,

I hope you are OK dear. I would miss you around here. I'm sorry you are in so much pain, I wish I cold take it from you but I can't. Please hang in there dear. You're a wonderful person... Please know we all care and are here for you, by the way, sorry that the OP on here might have sounded offensive, but know a lot of us care and understand. :hug: :hug:

Oh, and no I haven't heard from her, if I hear anything at all I will post and let you all know.
    :grouphug:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2007
  11. :/

I was suicidal before coming to this site and during, and still am.

You sound like another misunderstanding human.

And no, I haven't heard from her.
    I hope you're okay White Dove.

12. kungfuhamster

kungfuhamster Member

I know this may not go down well with some people, but from reading White's posts, I don't think anyone should have to suffer as much as she did.

13. livingdeath

livingdeath Active Member

Everyone stop picking on Kelly! She posted because she was concered about White Dove.

14. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Concerning her attitude, we have every right to pick on her. Typical of an insensitive and clueless person.

I haven't heard from her.

15. White Dove is in alot of suffering, yes, but she has friends here and stuff.
    I'd miss her greatly...
    :(
    I hope she's okay.

16. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

why should we 'stop picking on her'? some people are narrow minded and immature. getting over depression and suicidal thoughts isnt as damn easy as stopping complaining and getting our acts together. anyone with a brain cell would know that. people with attitudes like that shouldn't be on a forum like this and they certainly shouldn't be having people stick up for them. makes me want to scream.
    before anyone shouts at me... im voicing MY opinion.

17. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

No I have not heard from White Dove, I hope that she is okay.

And as for what everyone else has said about you saying the above comment you should watch your words. Those words could send someone over the edge. Think before you speak, sitting there saying to get over things is a bit hars considering you know nothing of the people here or what they are going through or what they are suffering from. Shame on you considering the fact that you DID just lose a friend from suicide so MAYBE you should understand or at least be sympathetic to the fact that people are not okay here. I'm beginning to think about your motives here and as to why you are really on this site..because clearly it isn't to help others suffering if you make a nasty remark such as you did.

18. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

The first post livingdeath yes she did post about WhiteDove and 37 minutes(like bunny said) she went off into one telling us to get over our depression without any care or concern of how those words could effect fragile members. It's insensitive and cruel coming from someone who just lost a friend to suicide..i mean don't you think she should be a little more sympathetic and understanding to people's problems, but I guess that's too much to ask of someone suffering sooo greatly. It's not my problem that she is getting picked on from her insensitive comments she deserves what she gets.

19. <Deleted text to get thread back on track - Abacus21>

White Dove did some hardcore posting..... maybe she just got fed up & left this site?
    I let her know she could pm me so if I get any info I'll share.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2007
  20. Kelly

Kelly Member

Yea thats right go ahead and say shit. I asked about wd. Call me insensitive? Ive read plenty of posts on here of other people saying practically the same thing I did. I get what I deserve? Did I deserve to come home and find Anna with a bullet to her head??????? Did I deserve to have to make the phone call to her father??????? Did I deserve to have to clean her dog after she was laying by her and got blood all over her??????? Be as pissed at me as you want, I dont care. I have My own problems to deal with. Not ONE single person has asked me how I am after Annas' suicide. But Im the insensitive one. Theres plenty of other posts on here that are triggering and very graphic in the ways people talk about how they are going to do themselves in and I find that offensive. I understand depression alot, I lived with it with Anna. For many years. Tell me what your attitude would be after what I came home to. How would you feel? How would you react? All the responses really DONT DESERVE a reply from me, but what the hell. At least people replied about wd. She wrote last she was going to be gone this past Thursday, I was just concerned. Its funny how now everyone is concerned about wd after all Ive read lately is how people have said mean remarks to her and pretty much called her a liar and crying wolf.
    So everyone keep being your mean selves, I dont need this site and I certainly dont need your grief about my insensitivity.
    The people who are replying to this never even spoke to Anna so why do you feel all the sudden you need to give me grief?? Go ahead and write all the spite you want, I wont be back.
    wd hope your ok!!!
    Kelly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.