Anyone here a gamer? console or computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowcorn

Hey, i was wondering if anyone here was a gamer? i dabble in a little bit of the console stuff but mostly computer. My current games are

Warcraft 3

Star wars empire at war

World of Warcraft (i know i play this to much.... leave me alone!)

Would love to see if there are any other gamers here.

bunny

Staff Alumni
im a big nintendo fan i love my gamecube and DS, id get a Wii if i could afford it, i love Mario, StarFox and Zelda games mostly

M

MrDepressed

I love gamin on both consoles and pc..
pc has been runescape and eve , would like to try warcraft sooner than later oh and I cant forget my all time fav, diablo II..
consoles is mainly the ps2, I love the gta series and enjoy playin nhl and dynasty warriors

When my desktop was working I was sadly addicted to the sims 2 and CSI, but now my desktop decided to die on me and i'm on my laptop, i can't install them, it can't handle it.

Lowcorn

lol sucks to hear your comp is KIA but theres always hope. Whats wrong with it? i might be able to walk you through how to fix it. Diablo 2 used to be my addiction befor WOW came out. Then WOW ate and killed almost all my games. Its depressing how much of my life i spend on it lol but hey :-D its fun :-D and personaly gratifieing. I lvoe my class cuz i can slap things and they die muhuhahahahaha (evil nerd laugh)

M

MrDepressed

My roomie is a WOW fanatic and keeps buggin me to play it.. I will play it eventually just need to be in the right mind set.. for now I am waiting to go pick up Gun, I think it would be a good game, and maybe Scarface.

R

Raven

When I think of gamer I think of the old miniture games and book games (Shadowrun, D&D) Etc. Used to play a lot of those but as for Computer games a yes to that also but not as much anymore, still love to play the marrowind games along with the Dawn of war games.

Lowcorn

iv done soem D&D stuff but mostly computer gameing. If u want a really good shooting game i recomend F.E.A.R and the X-pack. Its like a combo of the matrix and Doom3. Extreamly fun. Other then that Doom 3 and Farcry are both good ones. Graphicly taxing on a lower end comp tho so make sure your not running it on a 1998 comp or something lol

M

MrDepressed

My roomie totally loved and hated F.E.A.R , he loved the action but was pissed he ended it so quickly... as a game developer he felt they didnt put enough game time into its shipped product, but thought it was one of the best FPS that he has played in awhile.

Jodi

Staff Alumni
I dont know if I really qaulify as a gamer lol....but every year hubby and I buy the Madden NFL game....right now we have a game cube....have a feeling we will need to upgrade soon...because they probs wont make the game for it next year....dont know which system to get???....play a few other games too....old timer games....we play alot of board games too...

John6491

FEAR is one great game. Right now im still a big fan of Gears of War but im waiting for assassins creed to come out on the 360.
Anyone here looking at the MMO called Pirates of the Burning Sea? (PoBS)

Rukia

I guess I'm a gamer, but I haven't had the energy to play for weeks.
My favorites are Zelda on Wii and Neverwinter Nights on computer :biggrin:

RainbowChaser

I haven't played properly for a while, but I started around age 5 on an old Atari cartridge console (maybe a 7800, but I can't remember) and an Atari keyboard/computer (which looked something like the XE Series, but again I don't remember). From that I went onto the PlayStation (starting with Resi Evil at age 11!), then onto the X-Box.

Last year I finally got onto PC gaming, but I only ever got into Unreal Tournament. I'm an evil sniper :biggrin:

Recently I've had a chance to play on a Wii and had alot of fun there (we're talking last Saturday, so only a few days ago).

I think it depends more on the game than whether it's a console or PC game.

That's fifteen years of gaming - Oh my! :ohmy:

*goes off to finally finish Zuma*

Darken

Im mostly a PC gamer. I dont really liike console gaming. Pc has every thing I want, much more than any console has to offer.

I play world of warcraft. 70 undead warlock on server runetotem .

I also really liked F.e.a.r . Im thinking of getting Elder scrolls: oblivion when I get some money.

Lowcorn

i find that PC's are more Modable than everything elce. I mean dont get me wrong consoles have great stuff but once i finish a game i like to change it so i can replay it lol. Iv heard good things and bad things bout gears of war. Something botu it being short. As far as fear goes iv beaten it 6 times on various modes and it still freeks me out. If u wana make if fun tho use grenades to kill everything :-P u can just keep typeing in the gun cheat and be uber pew pew leetage :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00