Anyone here familiar with Dr Mercola ?

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by NothingMan, Oct 5, 2009.

1. NothingMan

NothingMan Member

I've been getting his newsletter for about ten years now and he has one of the top visited natural health websites now . He always promotes natural eating as well as healing emotional issues . I suggest subscribing to his newsletter by submitting your email address - you'll never get spammed by him . He's been promoting the technique EFT (emotional freedom technique) for years now which is like acupuncture but is tapping instead of needles and helps to resolve unresolved feelings and events . EFT basics:

http://www.mercola.com/forms/eftcourse1.htm

Some of the things he warns about are the effects of cell phones , dangers of the flu vaccine , trans fats and genetically modified foods to name just a few . I post this here because I think he tells the truth and wants to help people . www.mercola.com

2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I've never heard of EFT but I'm willing to give anything the benefit of the doubt and check it out. You just never know.

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I've heard of it but I'm just not ready to go on a diet or anything. It looked interesting for sure and I downloaded the "manual" a while back but never read it.