• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Anyone in Texas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone else here in Texas? I really need to stop moping and get out, espeically since I'm on spring break right now...If I sit in this apartment by myself for one more day I think I'm going to lose it. :wacko:

Or if there's anyone who's not from Texas, I'd love to talk on msn. :laugh:
anomalei@hotmail.com

Thanks, Carolyn...I added you on msn. :hug:

I have to go back to college in the fall, and while I was hoping to transfer to UT, I can't. Well, I can, but my scholarship can't. So, I either have to move back or come up with the money to pay for college on my own...which isn't likely to happen, unfortunately. :sad:

Thanks, Carolyn...I added you on msn. :hug:

I have to go back to college in the fall, and while I was hoping to transfer to UT, I can't. Well, I can, but my scholarship can't. So, I either have to move back or come up with the money to pay for college on my own...which isn't likely to happen, unfortunately. :sad:
:hug: :flowers:

I

I Miss You

Is there anyone else here in Texas? I really need to stop moping and get out, espeically since I'm on spring break right now...If I sit in this apartment by myself for one more day I think I'm going to lose it. :wacko:

Or if there's anyone who's not from Texas, I'd love to talk on msn. :laugh:
anomalei@hotmail.com

im not from Texas...im from Sacramento...i will always be here for you if you need to talk

my MSN messenger address is:IMissU34@hotmail.com..i would like to add you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00