anyone into paranormal stuff?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Rallen12, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rallen12

Rallen12 Member

well i sure am xD so if you are what kind of stuff have you read/watched/heard that you think is interesting?

involving mythology,espiritualism,occult etc etc..

plz people no trying to convert someone to join a cult or religion,i don't care if paster chimbanga wants me to join the cult of the hamburgler this is not the place for those type of things.

have fun and again although <Mod Edit - Acy - Inappropriate> dont send me pm about pics i've send already 16 of them!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
  2. Samara

Samara Account Closed

I don't get how people asking you to send pictures <Mod Edit - Acy> relate here???

3. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I agree... I was kind of intrigued by the thread title, because I think the paranormal could be an interesting topic of discussion... but now I'm just confused.

4. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

I am seriously interested in the spiritual/paranormal............I too am unsure now though if this was a sensible post, as didn't make much sense about the <Mod Edit - Acy> photos????????????
    Interested to discuss if anyone is genuinely interested, but PLEASE no black magic or dark path as that is wrong and very dangerous.

5. TheLoneWolf

I agree that it is very dangerous. Unfortunately I know this from personal experience.

6. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I think this topic could be quite interesting. I do quite believe in the spiritual side. I am hopefully going on a "ghost hunt" with my mum in october, as she's bought a few tickets, and I am quite looking forward to going to it... (that is if she still wants me to go)

7. Rallen12

Rallen12 Member

well it <Mod Edit - Acy> was a joke to break the ice yet it seems it got most of the topics attention :/

well there a bunch of haunted houses near my neiboorhood but its not that i am scared more kinda il make doodoo in my pants if i actually find somthing, and theres the possibility of it being a junky house so... but i have heard about people "disapearing" in there 1 kid died he tried to reach somthing and the woodenf floor broke and he fell to a hole and his girlfriend found him impaled in an armoir wich i think is pretty weird people who went there after said the hole looked "a too perfect circle" so il try to check it out somtime ,its kinda harder now the cops locked the main doors now to get in you gotta jump building to building not hard just inconvinient its easy cause they are connected

btw unknown what kind of ghost hunt are you going to?

8. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I dont know what we are going to, my mum and dad have been to historical places, I think they are going to somewhere called Jamaica Inn which used to be a smuggling town quite some years back, I've seen some interesting photoes that they took, and it all seems incredibly fascinating.

9. Rallen12

Rallen12 Member

that looks like a super cool trip to go on

i have been reading about the key of solomon(hell's encyclopidia some migh call it) no spells or things like that (wouldnt post about it anyway) just demons descriptions

and after i watched the paranormal activity movie 3 i stopped reading it and i was scared to listen to music alone(i walk around the house doing nothing when i listen to music,freaks my neinbhoors out)
    i was scarred to bump into "toby" like the girl did.

i also freak out when i'm in bed and i hear somthing in the house moving or somthing like a glass or somthing

10. TheLoneWolf

I'd like to visit the Waverly Hills Sanitorium. I think it would be awesome to spend the night there.

11. Samara

Samara Account Closed

I am just super confused, honestly. > backs away from thread >

12. Rallen12

Rallen12 Member

well to make things easier il post some "paranormal monsters" i'l just give a brief description no explanation on summoning or explain what they do in detail because might affect some people

Slenderman:a very tall "man" with arms that wave like tentacle,he hipnotises kids to come closer to him and takes them somewhere

Bloody marry:everyone knows what "it" is you say a incantation in the bathroom with the lights off(wich i wont say what ithe icantation is) and she supposedly shows up behind you and rips your eyes off.I dont know what she supposedly looks like

Candyman:a man who you summon with an incantation too but im not sure if its in the bathroom :l
    he looks like an African man wearing a yellow raincoat and brown boots the thing about him is when he opens his raincoat bees comeout
    and you know what happens next right?

please enlarge the list too dosent matter if its know of just a local legends tell it anyways

contacts with the paranormal or expiriences all is welcome!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
  13. TheLoneWolf

Lol, no offense, but "Bloody Mary" and all of that is superstitious bunk that people tell naive children to frighten them. There is no such thing. I do believe that the paranormal exists, but at least 90% of what you hear about is complete and utter bullshit. Same with extraterrestrials. I have no doubt that there is life on other planets, but that doesn't mean they're coming here and abducting rednecks to give them anal probes. It's these kinds of ridiculous stories that give belief in the supernatural a bad name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.