Anyone know of anything that can reduce a hyper-active sex drive?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered911, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is probably a pointless question, but are there any products out there that can reduce a high sex drive?
  2. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

prozac worked well enough for me! *sigh*

but seriously, if its a problem to you, i think there actually are specific meds tailored toward sexual problems (both low and high sex drives).

may be talking to a doctor etc about it would help?

sorry i cant really offer suggestions.
  3. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I can talk it down but it may cause mental damages. I can also offer old pagan ways but those may cause physical damages. There is much of information about it, it is mental problem rather than physical problem. You find very easy for example what foods you have to avoid, some of the foods lift up libido or what ever it is "make you want" like chocolate and sugar. Stop eating those things at first. There is lists on the net there is also some herbs which may help.
  4. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

SuicideIsTheWrongOption Well-Known Member

There are many medications that have the side effect of lowering sex drive. Prozac combined with some other medicines, makes mine almost non-exsistant.

Course if you want to get rid of it completely, they have injections that work from 1 to 3 months. That's a complete chemical castration, so if you get a shot, no sex of any kind until those 3 months are up. just fyi.
  5. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

I took risperdal for a while, for other reasons though. One of the side effects is actually known to reduce sexual... whatever you wanna call it. Heh, it might work, I don't know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.