Anyone know some good ways to suicide?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Digital Angel, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digital Angel

Digital Angel Well-Known Member

For someone without access to sharp things. I'm not sure what to do. Anyone who could help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

2. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

Hi Digital Angel, SF is a pro-life site, and you won't find methods given out. But what you will find is many people who are willing to listen and/or share our own stories. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time! Many of us know how you are feeling, myself included, trying to find a way to stop the pain, feel better, etc. We don't have the answers or magical fixes... but there are many caring people here who are happy to help offer someone to talk to or lean on.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk.

Bri :hug:

3. KJAB

KJAB Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

HI. If you can separate your last sentence from the previous 2, then concentrate on the 3rd, even for a moment, you will help yourself. I came here having been browsing looking for methods; I'm still here. It's tough some days; some hours are easier. You can PM me if you like also.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

No methods are given here..You will find plenty of us you can talk with.. PM me anytime if you need to talk!!

5. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

D.A. thinking of ya :hug:

6. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I came here looking for methods also several months ago. Instead I found these great people. I hope you can make some contacts and friends here.

Can you tell us what's oing on in your life that you came here for methods?

7. Phoenix1985

Phoenix1985 Well-Known Member

This is a pro-life forum with many great people to listen to you and help you get through such hard times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.