Anyone live every day like it is your last?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by nicesinging1, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicesinging1

nicesinging1 Well-Known Member

Is there anyone here on SF who lives every day, every hour, every minute, every second like it is your last? How did it help your life? Did it help your life turn for better or worse?
  2. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

I take it you mean to do all the things you want and go out and have fun? Because my last day on this planet will probably involve me lying in a hospital bed with a sack of morphine and a boiling hot enema sticking out of my arse.

I only did it for a few days before I tried to top myself. It felt good, but also retrospectively it was scary. I could have lost control very easily. I had nothing to lose right?
  3. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I try to concentrate on small, simple things and listen to myself very carefully, yes. I had to do that otherwise I'd be very sick or dying/dead or in some kind of never-ending hell because of anorexia, where simple things like breathing in bed was exhausting me, where I couldn't walk for more than 3 minutes, and talking was making me fall asleep. I had to take full control over my life once I came out of hospital. My life is much better now. I don't ever want to be that sick again because no-one will help me, in terms of mental health services.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.